2020 de decommits

just saw this as well, this is a local Colombus kid. Seemed very much into our program until recently and yes his Mom has posted on this board. I would love to understand the background on the why the decomit by Elija Roberts and the OL Dennis from S. Dade as well.
Background is time has passed coach Richt by, blatant nepotism, poor decisions on hiring (Patke), Searls is coaching players down not up, and an overall intransegence with play calling, whom to play and recruiting misses. Most of us see it, the current players see it and recruits see it. Why be a part of a dumpster fire?

Advertisement
Well his mom is a poster here. I wonder what her feelings are on it...all these kids want attention from other schools. That's how I see it...

Not gonna lie, S Fl kids are literally the worst in the country. I’m assuming they want more “love” because daddy was never in their life.

It’s sickening how entitled these these dudes are

Advertisement
This program is in a death spiral and it is sad for someone who has loved this program for 40 years and had a family member play for it in the 1960”s.

This staff is failing and our only hope is for Richt to retire and get a real savage coach that can relate to these kids like Mario or an offensive genius like a Lincoln Riley.

We must have the highest number of yearly de-commits in any P5 program. It's ridiculous.

And if we lose the South Dade kids.......oh boy.

Advertisement
This program is in a death spiral and it is sad for someone who has loved this program for 40 years and had a family member play for it in the 1960”s.

This staff is failing and our only hope is for Richt to retire and get a real savage coach that can relate to these kids like Mario or an offensive genius like a Lincoln Riley.

Dead at real coach like Mario

Attention whores. If those 2 are really gonna decommit cuz of lack of communication get the **** out of here. The staff is focused on salvaging their own season and the 2019 class.

Oh hey look at me give me attention. Get over yourselves. What are you a 10 year old grade school chick?

Advertisement
"They aren't communicating enough" is a smokescreen. These guys are just too dishonest to just admit openly that they wanted to decommit, so they lie. They offer one patently bogus explanation after another. I'd have respect for them if they just admitted and embraced being the turncoats that they are.

They probably didn't expect us to be unranked, blown out by LSU, and smacked by UVA.
Maybe, but we will see how they close out the season. It’s these kids committing too early and the staff accepting their commitments only to decommit a few months later.

Careful what you say about Elijah. His mom posts here...

Literally...I’m not joking.

Advertisement

Death spiral? We are 5-2 this year and our coach has a .727 winning percentage here. Get a grip loser. The issue is, no kid wants to play for a program who has horrific fans who twist in the wind. Embarrassing really.

Attention whores. If those 2 are really gonna decommit cuz of lack of communication get the **** out of here. The staff is focused on salvaging their own season and the 2019 class.

Oh hey look at me give me attention. Get over yourselves. What are you a 10 year old grade school chick?
You drinking tonight bro? I’m enjoying some nice scotch

Advertisement
Back