2020 ATH De’Rickey Wright Offered

Advertisement
Yall want that slow *** dude flagg at LB but not a athletic guy like this? Shît is wild.

Advertisement
Yall want that slow *** dude flagg at LB but not a athletic guy like this? Shît is wild.
The trenches are where you win. This dude is going to be Garvin size when he gets in college. That’s what I’m looking at. We recruit hella athletic DEs, it’s the Manolo model.

The trenches are where you win. This dude is going to be Garvin size when he gets in college. That’s what I’m looking at. We recruit hella athletic DEs, it’s the Manolo model.
We need to start recruiting some athletic LBs. This dude at LB at 6'4 235-240 would work. Same size as Luke kuechly.

Not really. You see guys in college and the nfl basically stay at the same weight range for years. He may put on some weight in year 1 but if he doesn't want to be bigger than 235-240 then he can manage that.
I mean yeah, but this is about skill set and it would be a waste with his coverage ability and fluidity in space to put him at DE, especially when we never have problems recruiting DEs

Advertisement

It's not about where you want him to play. It's about where he'd most likely project to play. He is already bigger than Harvey with a longer wingspan before starting his senior year.

Advertisement
With guys like this kid and Rousseau, you can get reeeeal exotic with the playcalling. They both have lots of experience playing on the back end and with the ball in their hands (Wright plays everywhere and Rosseau was a WR/S). Kids like them are what Zone and Corner blitzes were made for. They show that they're coming til the last second and send heat from the 2nd level or edge while they drop off in coverage and magic will happen...

It's not about where you want him to play. It's about where he'd most likely project to play. He is already bigger than Harvey with a longer wingspan before starting his senior year.
Its about skill set. Harvey doesn't move in space like this guy.

Advertisement
Looks like a guy that could bulk to a DE naturally as he grows into his body and play rush end or drop to coverage LB.
A friend tried to post this on 247 2 hours ago and people were responding to it but Ivins and his anal retentive behavior took it down and posted his own thing in place of it. Talk about a me first ego!
People on here give him credit for his insight but he never reciprocates.

We’re arguing about a guy who isn’t coming here.
Saban dropping two kids from his own state. Definitely has dudes silently in that train.

Advertisement
Back