2020 ATH De’Rickey Wright Offered

Advertisement
I like it but putting him at will backer would be something. Could you imagine him at Pickney's position biltzing the qb and covering TE's. He would excell at that role in my opinion. He could be a absolute freak by his sophmore season. He could easily carry 235 - 240lbs in a
I really like this offer and hope we can pick him up. This kid can be a monster in our system to me all he really needs is to put on weight and work on tackling Diaz uses rugby style

Absolute monster to me he screams striker. Think he is a bigger Gilbert frierson. His ball instincts are really good. I hope we push hard for him
He’s a lil bigger than Harvey and the same weight as Rousseau now as an 11th grader. He’ll be 245-250 his freshman year.

Advertisement
He’s a lil bigger than Harvey and the same weight as Rousseau now as an 11th grader. He’ll be 245-250 his freshman year.
Just because he is 220 now doesn't mean he will get up to 250. It's all depending on what he wants to do.

Juat because he is 220 now doesn't mean he will get up to 250. It's all depending on what he wants to do.
220 at 16, he has no choice. His feet haven’t stop growing. He’ll be 6’5 6-6 245-250 by his 19th Birthday.. DE all day.

Advertisement
I want that athleticism matched up with a tackle and good luck to that QB.
I get you but de is more than just how tall you are. It's your build and to me he doesn't have the build. I just see how smooth and smart he plays in coverage and there's no way I want him to stop it

He does have a choice. Adding weight is a choice it doesn't just happen by itself.
When you’re growing and lifting weights in a college program it does. You can just do squats, deadlifts, and power cleans, Feely specials, and gain weight. Getting fat is a choice but if he’s eating right and lifting, he’s going to add weight.

Advertisement
I get you but de is more than just how tall you are. It's your build and to me he doesn't have the build. I just see how smooth and smart he plays in coverage and there's no way I want him to stop it
He’s the prototype DE Manny recruits. 6’4 220 and athletic. He’s ideal.

I almost forgot, if you’re a DE who weighs 260 or above you’re definitely going to become a 3 technique. That’s another thing this board loves.
You do realize the comments you just made is what transformed Miami right? Take a DE and put him at DT, an LB at DE, S at LB and so on right? maybe you were just trying to be Mr. funny guy and you forgot

Advertisement
When you’re growing and lifting weights in a college program it does. You can just do squats, deadlifts, and power cleans, Feely specials, and gain weight. Getting fat is a choice but if he’s eating right and lifting, he’s going to add weight.
Not really. You see guys in college and the nfl basically stay at the same weight range for years. He may put on some weight in year 1 but if he doesn't want to be bigger than 235-240 then he can manage that.

Advertisement
Back