2020 ATH De’Rickey Wright Offered

Advertisement
Advertisement
Already 6'4'' and 220, I'm thinking LB, but who knows how much growth potential the kid has.
Possibly DE to offset the loss of Donnell Harris. I think the BTW DE is going to Bama and this guy sees he maybe being played as a result of the numbers.

I seen him play last year. This kid is just a complete football player. He will make an impact wherever they put him. I've seen him play quarterback, receiver, linebacker and safety. I think he's probably best at safety. He just recently transferred schools this summer.

Advertisement
Dam that kid has about 12 INTs in his first 2 minutes of film, playing LB, Safety, WR and TE. Sign me up, dude has better hands than some of our current safety’s who run slow shuttles 🤐. No idea what position he’s play, like most my guess is DE but kids real good In coverage

I think some think Ole Miss leads

Advertisement
This board has some weird obsession that any player 6’3” and taller automatically becomes a DE and any strong safety becomes a striker.
[/QUOTEhis 17 years old and 6’4 220. He will grow more so him in the secondary is out the question LB and striker seems like the logic switch of position.

Advertisement
Absolute monster to me he screams striker. Think he is a bigger Gilbert frierson. His ball instincts are really good. I hope we push hard for him
I like it but putting him at will backer would be something. Could you imagine him at Pickney's position biltzing the qb and covering TE's. He would excell at that role in my opinion. He could be a absolute freak by his sophmore season. He could easily carry 235 - 240lbs in a

Advertisement
Back