2020 4 Star OT Isaiah Walker Transfers to Miami

Advertisement
CB8A553E-166C-422C-8FE1-94A189501205.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think he got the 1 remaining spot for 2020. He'll have to sit out a year (unless he can get waiver citing family reasons) but he'll still have 4 yrs eligibility left.
I hear yah but if he gets the remaining spot for 2020 then it should follow that he should be immediately able to play in 2020. If he gets a spot for 20201 then he should sit out a year

It’s fine if ya want too, but he was coming home even if Donald Sterling coaches the ol. Justice is a beast doe. He’s going to be a star here.

understood. Thank you for the clarification ... yeah I think Justice is the goods and now have talent to work with.

River + Walker @ edge + Justice coaching = we can dream again

Advertisement
We essentially end up with two kids who UF had pencilled as 2 of the top recruits in their class with Tae and Walker.
Hadn't thought of that.... but you're correct, sir! Adding premium talent, in positions of need... AAAANNNNDDDD taking them from the gaytes is sooo sweet :rickflair2: ! Manny's coaching skills may not be worth a ****, yet. But his off-season, GM (personnel additions) moves, are pretty **** good.

Im gonna have to be that guy & humble yall. He is not, I repeat he is not physically ready to come in start at LT and dominate. Then again neither was our starting LT this year. But he is not on Ereck Flowers level yet at all. His best years will be as a Junior and senior. Glad he decided to come down

Advertisement
Weren't there fans on here who didn't want him to transfer here? Time to watch the backpedal.

Give me talent all day. Let's ******* go.
I don't know if they were actually real fans, dude. U get talent when u can. Kid was a highly sought after recruit with local ties, ALL of his eligibility, in a position of need.... from a hated rival?! He's a take 10/10 times.

Im gonna have to be that guy & humble yall. He is not, I repeat he is not physically ready to come in start at LT and dominate. Then again neither was our starting LT this year. But he is not on Ereck Flowers level yet at all. His best years will be as a Junior and senior. Glad he decided to come down
I’ve said he needs to add weight but he has a great skill set to work with at tackle for sure

Honestly this is great news and could solve two problems.

You can now put this kid at one of the tackle spots and then hopefully someone like Campbell or Herbert can step up and take the other tackle spot. THEN....that allows you to move Scaife to guard , which in my opinion is his best position, and could actually become a position of STRENGTH.

Given what we saw last year, imagine that.

Advertisement
Back