2020 4 Star OT Isaiah Walker Transfers to Miami

Advertisement
Because they were being completely foolish, you going to try and put a bandaid over gushing wound by taking a 1 year guy or try and add a potential starting left tackle for 3 of the next 4 years with a very high upside? Easy decision

Agree with you, Brock. Kid is an amazing talent with a tremendous upside at a position of desperate need for us. You take him.

Regarding winning now -- If we can't win 10 games next year with the talent we already have against that schedule, then Manny needs to hit the door and Walker or anyone won't make one difference. Reality is, we're not contending for the playoffs next season anyway so no need to throw away a good future in Walker.

Think this is a very good move that sets us up well for 2021 and beyond when, if Manny is half the coach he claims to be, we should be a Top 10 contender.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Good talent at a position of need but horrible precedent. Great in the short term might be a problem longterm.

Advertisement
I'm going in to the office this week just to rub this in my gator coworker's face.

tenor-17.gif

He's out.
not necessarily, it depends if walker is counted as part of the 2021 class or not. If he is then we still have our one remaining spot left for 2020. In that case we still probably take Houtston OT Williams with that spot. What i was really asking is which class is walker being counted against, 2020 or 2021

Huge position of need! They better have vetted him, but **** we need a kid with this kind of talent.

not necessarily, it depends if walker is counted as part of the 2021 class or not. If he is then we still have our one remaining spot left for 2020. In that case we still probably take Houtston OT Williams with that spot. What i was really asking is which class is walker being counted against, 2020 or 2021
I think he got the 1 remaining spot for 2020. He'll have to sit out a year (unless he can get waiver citing family reasons) but he'll still have 4 yrs eligibility left.

Advertisement
Back