2020 & 2021 CB Prospects

RattlerCane305

Big Cuz
Don't think he's a take in this class, but he's a kid that I think will do well at G5 program after a few years.
I've seen his tape. Definitely a type of kid who somewhere like USF and makes All-Conference two or three years...

CaneSinceO7

Freshman
Lovie Jenkins is blowing up and we need to check him out 6'1 185 from Ocoee FL been balling on the camp circuit

Liberty City El

Dejazmach
The Booker T. kid Connor seems like a beast too
The jit Rance Connor is a beast, had a very good Sophomore season last year.

He's another one of the young Bulldogs at Corner in Dade for the 21 class, but the question mark with him will be his true height. He's listed at 5'10 but looks a lil shorter than that.

I like his ability overall though, but Corey Collier & Jason Marshall will be top 2 targets locally for next year.

Last edited:

305407cane

Junior
The jit Ranch Conner is a beast, had a very good Sophomore season last year.

He's another one of the young Bulldogs at Corner in Dade for the 21 class, but the question mark with him will be his true height. He's listed at 5'10 but looks a lil shorter than that.

I like his ability overall though, but Corey Collier & Jason Marshall will be top 2 targets locally for next year.
In your opinion are both those guys better than any Dade kid this year besides Francois ?