2020 & 2021 CB Prospects

I was just about to say because NO Ga kid is picking GA Tech over LSU.

That’s what they know right now BUT the mere fact that Tech is now recruiting different type of kids offensively & even defensively to a certain extent while being located in a recruiting hotbed combined with the type of education they can offer gives them some pause & to further expand their recruiting footprint...

Like why do I even have to explain such simple stuff

Advertisement
The jit Rance Connor is a beast, had a very good Sophomore season last year.

He's another one of the young Bulldogs at Corner in Dade for the 21 class, but the question mark with him will be his true height. He's listed at 5'10 but looks a lil shorter than that.

I like his ability overall though, but Corey Collier & Jason Marshall will be top 2 targets locally for next year.

Advertisement
That’s what they know right now BUT the mere fact that Tech is now recruiting different type of kids offensively & even defensively to a certain extent while being located in a recruiting hotbed combined with the type of education they can offer gives them some pause & to further expand their recruiting footprint...

Like why do I even have to explain such simple stuff

They can recruit them all they want the kids have to be able to get in....and if you know ga tech thinks their an ivy league school....their fan base/admin is similar to the dukes of the world where they look down on football.

Bump, check page 1 of the OP.

I posted on Tim Burns in May of 2018, jit is a pure beast & is going to blow up even more this season.

We should be getting a commit from him, he's real high on Miami.

Good call... limited I know but he looked smooth in that one drill and seems to be filling out great

Does he have that Burns family speed to match?

Good call... limited I know but he looked smooth in that one drill and seems to be filling out great

Does he have that Burns family speed to match?
Yeah he does, he's a 4.5 kid with elite level ball skills.

He just needs to get bigger because he's always been a real small dude, but he has natural cover abilities.

He's apparently up to about 170lbs possibly a lil less in the 165lbs range, but his listed weight of 155lbs is not accurate, he's been putting in work in the offseason & gaining more weight. By this time next year he'll be over 170.

Even at 5'10 he's got a nice long armed frame & is a pure ballhawk, he's always been a hawkish DB since he was a Gwen Cherry Bull, which is why he started as Freshman in HS at Doral.

They can recruit them all they want the kids have to be able to get in....and if you know ga tech thinks their an ivy league school....their fan base/admin is similar to the dukes of the world where they look down on football.

In reference to the coaching staff & admissions...They don’t as we talked with them at length about everything under the sun..I just came off of a college tour where Ga Tech was one of the schools we stopped at. One of our kids just got offered by them & UGA on the tour.

Will there standards be higher than most..sure but not Stanford hard.

40% of their graduates are millionaires...kids hear that & will do what it takes to get in.

Advertisement

Dave Herard another kid I posted on last year in page 1 of the OP committed to UVA.

He's low key the sleeper of all sleepers in the 2020 class at CB. This time last year was completely unranked with 0 offers & has since heated on the camp circuit winning multiple MVP's at multiple camps & picking up offers over the Spring/Summer from Utah, Cuse, BC, Indiana, USF & Minnesota.

He's a very naturally athletic Corner & will be a solid starter in a few years. Not saying we should be after or that he's a take, just pointing out another potential South Fla DB that gets overlooked in recruiting but will be a P5 contributor.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is unrelated to Tim burns but did you know Artie’s younger brother transferred to Texas A&M? Is their track program that much stronger than Miami?
Yeah I knew, happened 2 weeks ago

I was actually going to post it on here but decided not to because it had nothing to do with Football.

He did pretty well for us back in Spring, he was killing it in the 4X400m & 4X100m & was doing well on indoor too.

Idk about TAMU's track program though.

Last edited:
Lil Trap(McNichols) is one of my boys. I used to coach him for the Opa Locka Hurricanes. He was good but not the player you see now. We always knew he'd breakthrough because it's in his genes but I was surprised by how big of a splash he's made this early. He should get taller since Big Trap is 6'3". Hate to be that guy also, but Big Trap was an HML LEGEND. He was in the backfield with Strike Armstrong and Rohan Davey...

You think he could play nickel here?

Advertisement
Back