2020 & 2021 CB Prospects

Kid embarrassed himself. He's not a take lol.

From Shea Dixon on LSU board: "Just confirmed with an LSU source that he would have to come to camp before he can ever commit and Corey has told him that. So, nothing to see here."

**** that’s crazy, oh well

Advertisement
Kid embarrassed himself. He's not a take lol.

From Shea Dixon on LSU board: "Just confirmed with an LSU source that he would have to come to camp before he can ever commit and Corey has told him that. So, nothing to see here."

Yikes

Advertisement

5'8 170lbs CB from Carol City Travis McNichols Jr, his Dad played for CC too.

Had a great Sophomore year with 26tcks 15PBU's & 7INT's.

This kid is another one of the smaller CB's in the 21 class like Massie, Burns at MNW (see page 1) & Rance Conner at BTW, but is a straight up blue nose pit on that corner.

He's got high level ball skills & for his height has great leaping ability, Idk his vertical but whenever he hits the camp circuit you can bet money it's gonna be high. No official testing numbers on his speed but looks pretty **** fast.

If he were simply 2 inches a lil taller he'd be a high ranked 4-star no doubt, but he's a good football player regardless. I think we'd be smart to offer him eventually.

Lil Trap(McNichols) is one of my boys. I used to coach him for the Opa Locka Hurricanes. He was good but not the player you see now. We always knew he'd breakthrough because it's in his genes but I was surprised by how big of a splash he's made this early. He should get taller since Big Trap is 6'3". Hate to be that guy also, but Big Trap was an HML LEGEND. He was in the backfield with Strike Armstrong and Rohan Davey...

Lil Trap(McNichols) is one of my boys. I used to coach him for the Opa Locka Hurricanes. He was good but not the player you see now. We always knew he'd breakthrough because it's in his genes but I was surprised by how big of a splash he's made this early. He should get taller since Big Trap is 6'3". Hate to be that guy also, but Big Trap was an HML LEGEND. He was in the backfield with Strike Armstrong and Rohan Davey...
Yeah you right on his Dad, I had thought he went to CC too, but I forgot he was at Lakes back in the day, my bad.

Advertisement

So if Big Trapp is a legend then what the **** are Stike and Rohan.

LSU didn’t even accept his commitment

Lol..amazing. Clout chasing *** south florida kids...

LSU has been offering more and more florida kids than usual bc with UGA being good and Ga Tech getting away from that triple option..it's harder to go into GA because of those two schools and Clemson cherry picking who they want. LSU recruiting has their eyes dead set on the state of florida.

Lol..amazing. Clout chasing *** south florida kids...

LSU has been offering more and more florida kids than usual bc with UGA being good and Ga Tech getting away from that triple option..it's harder to go into GA because of those two schools and Clemson cherry picking who they want. LSU recruiting has their eyes dead set on the state of florida.

Nobody is picking GT over LSU.

Advertisement
Learn how to read and comprehend Bytch

Lsu is offering more florida kids then usual because Uga is good & GT is getting away from the triple option. Thag would imply because GT is getting away from the triple option it would take away from LSU. 0% chance.

Lsu is offering more florida kids then usual because Uga is good & GT is getting away from the triple option. Thag would imply because GT is getting away from the triple option it would take away from LSU. 0% chance.

MFer I'm not here for your opinion or to go back and forth...I'm here delivering facts unless I say otherwise. That is what was told to us directly from the LSU Recruiting Coordinator. What he said makes complete sense...I'm not here to opine with you. I'm feeding you...eat and stfu.

You MFers with all these posts on a messageboard really think you're hot stuff...stfu & sit in the corner and listen. Always got something to say...wack *** opinions that mean jack ****.

Advertisement
MFer I'm not here for your opinion or to go back and forth...I'm here delivering facts unless I say otherwise. That is what was told to us directly from the LSU Recruiting Coordinator. What he said makes complete sense...I'm not here to opine with you. I'm feeding you...eat and stfu.

You MFers with all these posts on a messageboard really think you're hot stuff...stfu & sit in the corner and listen. Always got something to say...wack *** opinions that mean jack ****.

Well I’m glad LSU recruting coordinator thinks GT is a threat. If true that’s great news. Thanks for the info.

Advertisement
Back