2020 & 2021 CB Prospects

Advertisement
Had been meaning to update for a while, but wanted to wait until the season was over, but I'll post more prospects in a few days.

Again, these are just some kids who are the under the radar for 2020, no I don't think they're all takes as of now.
But we need to jump on some of them early for various reasons and keep contact w them

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t understand why guys like @gogeta4 and @Liberty City El and @Paranos cant keep their day jobs and the university pay them a little something to get a jump on scouting the next level. Clearly they’re far ahead of our guys and it’ll allow the university to get a jump on guys they’ve already scouted. Just to help streamline the process. Call me crazy but I don’t see a downside. There’s a chance the staff is not aware of some of these guys and we’ll be able to start building relationships

I don’t understand why guys like @gogeta4 and @Liberty City El and @Paranos cant keep their day jobs and the university pay them a little something to get a jump on scouting the next level. Clearly they’re far ahead of our guys and it’ll allow the university to get a jump on guys they’ve already scouted. Just to help streamline the process. Call me crazy but I don’t see a downside. There’s a chance the staff is not aware of some of these guys and we’ll be able to start building relationships

I hope they at least know who these kids are. If they aren't aware of the local standouts, the staff should just walk away from corching now.

I hope they at least know who these kids are. If they aren't aware of the local standouts, the staff should just walk away from corching now.
It’s something to think about. Kids commit to relationships these days more than actual school

Advertisement
Bumping this thread up...

Good stuff as usual. I think I like Hodges the best. Size and fluid

The point of this thread was just to highlight some of the up & coming CB's in the next couple classes.

I don't think they're all takes, these are just some of the kids to keep up on, there's a bunch others as well.

Also, I'll update & add more film as these kids play more, a lot of them are just now starting this season.
Our db recruiting needs to be expanded outside of south florida. Too many misses. Rumph is getting owned on the trail.

Advertisement
Our db recruiting needs to be expanded outside of south florida. Too many misses. Rumph is getting owned on the trail.

Ehhh...I agree he gets owned, but there's sooooo many db in so fla. Sure an occasional GA kid, or a Mike Johnson. Maybe new db coach got some eyes in LA/Texas. But even with these misses we are still landing kids, and the Sofla backup plans are better than anywhere else in the nation.

Ehhh...I agree he gets owned, but there's sooooo many db in so fla. Sure an occasional GA kid, or a Mike Johnson. Maybe new db coach got some eyes in LA/Texas. But even with these misses we are still landing kids, and the Sofla backup plans are better than anywhere else in the nation.
They need to prioritize the backuo kids better then. Fred davis, henry gray type kids aren't coming to Miami so we gotta get on the 2nd tier kids faster and close. No more visiting campus every weekend silent commit bull****. Are you in or are you out?

They need to prioritize the backuo kids better then. Fred davis, henry gray type kids aren't coming to Miami so we gotta get on the 2nd tier kids faster and close. No more visiting campus every weekend silent commit bull****. Are you in or are you out?

They didn't this year, but we do nab them on occasion...Not as many as we like. I'm with 100% on prioitzing backup kids better.

We don't have new db coaches though, still banda/rumph. At the least the plan B & C prospects need to become plan A. Get 3 of those committed early then swing for the fences on kids like gray, davis, and brooks.

Advertisement
Back