2019 St. John Bosco CB Chris Steele locks in his OV with Miami

Bro you're the same type of person to run him off the board if he picks another school ... What more definitive answer? lol you completely twisted around his words He posted it like 3 times now
Lmao I've never went at @Brooklyndee or anyone else for that matter on some information for going south, he isn't making the decision so why would I? He said he isn't going to say all that he knows so I asked for more, simple as that. Pick up a book, improve your reading comprehension, and lay the gameboy down "bro."

Advertisement
He didnt mean you brother. He was just pointing out a very true reality on here. Whether its people lacking context or simply changing whats said some people simply here what they wanna.
I got you, you catch enough **** on here for just bringing information that otherwise wouldn't be known. You know I ain't trying to do that lol.

Lmao I've never went at @Brooklyndee or anyone else for that matter on some information for going south, he isn't making the decision so why would I? He said he isn't going to say all that he knows so I asked for more, simple as that. Pick up a book, improve your reading comprehension, and lay the gameboy down "bro."
Go microwave your dinner

Advertisement
Advertisement
A kid that hasnt played his senior season yet. You could do better then that. We could do this all day but its unnecessary

We could and it would be moot; but the point is the elite of elite in our back yard have been dissing us more than showing us love w/in the tri county area. Yes, we’ve gotten our share of the 4 stars and high 3 stars, but it just seems like the consensus 5 stars have dipped on us.

Advertisement
Back