2019 St. John Bosco CB Chris Steele locks in his OV with Miami

Yeah, lots of horrible outcomes - Gino Torretta, DJ Williams, Winslow Jr, Covington, Dorsey.

And Adrian Wilson was a "bust" from Arkansas, so we should just stop looking at scrubs from that state - like Cortez Kennedy.

We haven't had the best outcomes with Cali kids. I was so excited about Vaughn Telemaque back in the day, and while he was a starter, he grossly underperformed expectations. Kaaya same thing. Milo can't make second string. DJ Johnson just transferred out. Is Steele the exception to the rule?

Advertisement
Makes sense but I'm not gonna hang on that because kids from Miami always say Miami is their dream school then go to FSU or Florida even though we recruited them hard. We'll see.

You cant compare Miami kids to kids from other places

Advertisement
Ivins wrote that Manny Diaz was out in Cali on Tuesday checking out Steele at St John Bosco's spring practice

1526490268006.png

Advertisement
No need to jump to conclusions, but having his last visit is the best possible chance of landing him. I think Paradise Camp was around July 20th last year. He plans to commit July 7th. I 'd like to see him at Paradise Camp regardless of his commitment. A chance to really lock him up or get a 2nd look if he commits elsewhere.

No need to jump to conclusions, but having his last visit is the best possible chance of landing him. I think Paradise Camp was around July 20th last year. He plans to commit July 7th. I 'd like to see him at Paradise Camp regardless of his commitment. A chance to really lock him up or get a 2nd look if he commits elsewhere.

He seems like a very mature, no-nonsense kid, kind've like Brevin. When he makes a commitment, that's it for him, so hopefully we can convince him on his visit.

Bosco kids pretty much stick to their commitments. Yeah Woodbey flipped last year, but he was a late transfer into Bosco, not a kid who played there for 4 years

Advertisement
Asking a question for a more definitive answer is twisting words? Lol
Bro you're the same type of person to run him off the board if he picks another school ... What more definitive answer? lol you completely twisted around his words He posted it like 3 times now

Advertisement
Yeah, lots of horrible outcomes - Gino Torretta, DJ Williams, Winslow Jr, Covington, Dorsey.

And Adrian Wilson was a "bust" from Arkansas, so we should just stop looking at scrubs from that state - like Cortez Kennedy.

Chill with the sarcasm. Yes, it's a fair point that we pulled in some great CA kids 20 classes ago? But the well has been dry for us for a long time. Not to mention that we were the #1 team in the nation and loaded up with better talent in each class than Bama does today... My only point was it's a **** of an investment to make on a high risk outcome. I hope he's worth it because there are some pretty decent players within an hour or two flight from Miami.

Advertisement
Back