2019 St. John Bosco CB Chris Steele locks in his OV with Miami

ErickMarreroU

Staff Writer
Premium
2019 St. John Bosco CB Chris Steele has confirmed to CanesInSight.com that he will be taking an official visit to Miami on the weekend of June 16th.

Steele is set to announce his commitment on July 7th, so the Canes will have 4-Star CB on campus three weeks before he officially announces his decision.

I've mentioned before how Steele was previously supposed to visit Miami back in Septemeber when his High School team was in town play St. Thomas Aquinas and back in March for a 7v7 event.

Steele has already taken official visits too: Oklahoma (April 14), LSU (April 21). He is scheduled to officially visit Florida and South Carolina (June 1st-2nd) So Miami ended up getting the last official visit from Steele which is HUGE in my opinion.

Advertisement
So per @Brooklyndee it was supposed to be us and Oregon in his final 2, correct?

Doesn't seem as if Oregon is getting an OV...

If we use our CiS logic here, kid should be a Cane lock. If this were the other way around where a local prospect was between us and an OOS school and didn't use an OV on us, we'd have him signed, sealed, and delivered to the OOS school.

I will talk myself into taking this as a positive until proven otherwise.

Advertisement
Marrero is super excited to talk to Steele about the OV... to Florida.

Advertisement
I’m starting to get that funny feeling in my jimmies.

We’re getting close to me slamming down a cribbstall ball to Miami.

# Stay tuned

I think he may have changed his OV plans. Saw an interview last night - I will try and find it to post. He said he is giving Southern Cal an OV (on either 5/22 or 6/22, I missed the beginning of the interview) and it sounded like either South Carolina or Florida is now not getting one. He is coming to UF next weekend on an unofficial visit for their Priority Target/Commit BBQ. Apparently his dad is best friends for years with the UF coach recruiting him.

It's possible we are not his last OV if the one to Southern Cal is in June.

Advertisement
It means Original Poster. Meaning you young man. Keep doing your thing Erick. Life is more than CIS. Keep dreaming big and chasing your goals as a Sports writer or whatever you want to do. Don’t let a couple grumpy old men faze you.

Being nice...Original Puzzy!

I think he may have changed his OV plans. Saw an interview last night - I will try and find it to post. He said he is giving Southern Cal an OV (on either 5/22 or 6/22, I missed the beginning of the interview) and it sounded like either South Carolina or Florida is now not getting one. He is coming to UF next weekend on an unofficial visit for their Priority Target/Commit BBQ. Apparently his dad is best friends for years with the UF coach recruiting him.

It's possible we are not his last OV if the one to Southern Cal is in June.
He say that Keontra Smith committed and that we jumped to #4 class Rank and said Hey!!!👀

Advertisement
So per @Brooklyndee it was supposed to be us and Oregon in his final 2, correct?

Doesn't seem as if Oregon is getting an OV...

If we use our CiS logic here, kid should be a Cane lock. If this were the other way around where a local prospect was between us and an OOS school and didn't use an OV on us, we'd have him signed, sealed, and delivered to the OOS school.

I will talk myself into taking this as a positive until proven otherwise.
He already visited oregon on a unofficial a said the visit was a 10/10.

Advertisement
Back