2019 St. John Bosco CB Chris Steele locks in his OV with Miami

Being nice...Original Puzzy!
Speaking from experience, sometimes you got to bite your tongue so you can eat. He’s got to do what he got to do to make it in that business. I gave him some **** about his Gator comments and now he writes for them as well but some of y’all are too much.

Advertisement

This is the interview from last night. Also, not sure he is definitely coming to Paradise. He says he will try...

It means Original Poster. Meaning you young man. Keep doing your thing Erick. Life is more than CIS. Keep dreaming big and chasing your goals as a Sports writer or whatever you want to do. Don’t let a couple grumpy old men faze you.

I resent this.... I'm not that old.

Advertisement
They thought Woodbey was theirs to lose too when it was known he was about to decommit from OSU.

Clearly dude said unofficial
My response was clarifying that an unofficial doesn't mean anything interest wise, no matter how great someone says it went

I said in my original post that he should be considered a lock using our logic because he decided not to OV to Oregon

Advertisement
My response was clarifying that an unofficial doesn't mean anything interest wise, no matter how great someone says it went

I said in my original post that he should be considered a lock using our logic because he decided not to OV to Oregon

So a kid paying for a flight to oregon, hotel for numerous nights, food, amd transportation doesnt mean he is interested??

So a kid paying for a flight to oregon, hotel for numerous nights, food, amd transportation doesnt mean he is interested??
I think the crux of my initial post is being lost lol.

Historically on CiS, whenever a kid we are interested in does not take an OV to Miami, we say that he is not interested, and that he won't be signing with us. Whether local or from OOS. And to be honest, they typically don't sign here.

So in my initial post, I said that using that logic, Steele should be a lock to us if it's down to us and Oregon in his final two, because he won't be taking an OV to Oregon

Not saying he has zero interest in Oregon, or he likes us more. ****, he might even end up picking Oregon. I was just saying that based off what we've seen recruit wise here re: OV's, I'm taking his lack of an OV to Oregon as good news. Whether it is, I have no idea.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back