2019 recruiting class is lacking

Advertisement
Ummmm

You know we’re getting MAR, Richards, another TE, Haselwood, Bogle, Weaver/Summerall, and Braylen right? That in itself is a top 10 class with out adding Neal and potentially Tyrique who we’re supposedly gaining a lot of steam with. That’ll give us a top 6 class.

Why do y’all always do this to yourselves?

Didn't know Early signing day and NSD was moved up to October 20th.
Save this thread for December and February.
Or not.

This is a dumb@ss thread! Our biggest targets/future commits are still out there. Our staff did a good job of evaluating and the ratings from the kids we have will change. And we are getting the kids the coaches wanted.

We are projected to get Ingraham, MAR, Bogle, as well as high chance to get Stevenson, Haselwood, Zipperer, Summerall, Neal, etc.

if we land 80% of these guys we have a top 10 class

Advertisement
We are projected to get Ingraham, MAR, Bogle, as well as high chance to get Stevenson, Haselwood, Zipperer, Summerall, Neal, etc.

Yeah, but what's our projection right now? Because Mork.

Ummmm

You know we’re getting MAR, Richards, another TE, Haselwood, Bogle, Weaver/Summerall, and Braylen right? That in itself is a top 10 class with out adding Neal and potentially Tyrique who we’re supposedly gaining a lot of steam with. That’ll give us a top 6 class.

Might be getting a little ahead of yourself there, both blowing wads early with these projections. Also MAR and Richards are the same person.

OL recruiting is seriously lacking, if we can get bogle and weaver then our DE recruiting will be elite; if we get braylen ingraham then the DT recruiting though not elite, will be good, bc I think coach Simpson can develop those guys to be very good.

Advertisement
Might be getting a little ahead of yourself there, both blowing wads early with these projections. Also MAR and Richards are the same person.
Nah...I got it from Ivins and Lake.

I believe our "chances" good with the first three and highly unlikely with those remaining five. I hope we land all, but I hope we land a new OC and OL coach more.

Advertisement
Yeah, but what's our projection right now? Because Mork.

Projection? We’re projected to land a lot of our top targets, that was the point of my post to point out our future recruiting projection.

So you think you we land no one else and end up at 19 or worse?

Advertisement
Ummmm

Thats def a top class if we close like that...nunn and crowley will get a huge bump too. But we have to wait till nsd

Advertisement
Back