2019 recruiting class is lacking

Advertisement
If we close it will move up but its true what u say, assuming we close (which we have not since the staff been here) we could make a big jump. Not expecting them to close based on the past evidence.

We likely aren't. Typical when we get the big dogs they are committed and they shoo other programs away like Lingard/Dallas etc.

The last time (I can remember) a big time 5 star prospect or VERY highly regarded croot that was just a pleasant surprise on NSD was maybe Tracy Howard. No idea he was coming here.

Last edited:
Like one poster said, guys like Nunn and Crowley will be 4stars once there senior film hits the wire.

OSU knows Crowley is a 3* and could give two $hits they want him on an OV BAD.

Bama has Nunn on speed dial. He’s a 3*. They don’t give a ****.

These sites haven’t caught up yet..

What do recruits want to hear.how soon will I see the field.cmr has shown especially at wr and defense the best will play.that does help the canes look attractive to a good player.

My biggest complaint w the class is positions of need:
OL, QB, DT (and no, I do not consider taking on 3 projects at the DT position as a win in recruiting at this position of need)

Advertisement
Like one poster said, guys like Nunn and Crowley will be 4stars once there senior film hits the wire.

OSU knows Crowley is a 3* and could give two $hits they want him on an OV BAD.

Bama has Nunn on speed dial. He’s a 3*. They don’t give a ****.

These sites haven’t caught up yet..

I agree they haven’t caught up on Nunn, Brooks or Crowley....fa sho not on Crowley, but we have a slew of projects

This should read: 2019 recruiting class is lacking offensive linemen and defensive tackles!! Wake me up when we sign a top 5 offensive line class and some elite DT's.

My biggest complaint w the class is positions of need:
OL, QB, DT (and no, I do not consider taking on 3 projects at the DT position as a win in recruiting at this position of need)
i agree. holley is the only one i even had an ounce of excitment over.

Advertisement
Live look at OP ...

Hot dogs.gif

OP has a point. You guys are assuming that we’ll close with these top recruits. We couldn’t even close with Ingraham(if the reports are true) who most people considered a strong Cane lean.

No one in this class is a given not even Richards. This staff hasn’t shown that it knows how to close with these top recruits on a consistent basis.

Advertisement
OP has a point. You guys are assuming that we’ll close with these top recruits. We couldn’t even close with Ingraham(if the reports are true) who most people considered a strong Cane lean.

No one in this class is a given not even Richards. This staff hasn’t shown that it knows how to close with these top recruits on a consistent basis.

Mark Richt closed just fine.... when he was at Georgia!

Let that sink in. Same exact staff....same exact man..... recruits better at Georgia than Miami. Tells you a lot about where we are as a program.

Soak it up! This is 3-star U, baby! Let the 5-stars go to 'Bama, let the 4-stars go to Georgia. Bring me a roster full of undersized south florida kids who "have that dog in them," well..... at least they have that dog in them until they have to play in cold weather, or until they have to play Virginia

We do everything 3-stars at this university. 3-star education, 3-star accommodation, 3-star preparation.... this is 3-star U!

Let that sink in. Same exact staff....same exact man..... recruits better at Georgia than Miami. Tells you a lot about where we are as a program.

Soak it up! This is 3-star U, baby! Let the 5-stars go to 'Bama, let the 4-stars go to Georgia. Bring me a roster full of undersized south florida kids who "have that dog in them," well..... at least they have that dog in them until they have to play in cold weather, or until they have to play Virginia

We do everything 3-stars at this university. 3-star education, 3-star accommodation, 3-star preparation.... this is 3-star U!

Or PURDUE

oh wait....

Advertisement

Tells me more about the So. Fla. divas.

Year three and another failed promise from the slurper brigade:

“now that we have a bg time sec coach we wont get poached anymore!”

Advertisement
Back