2019 recruiting class is lacking

Advertisement
Lets compare to number 10 FSU , Dents not going to end up there, Hunter and Goolsby aren't going to qualify. The rest of there class is garbage. We end up with Bogle, Ingraham, Richards and Mcintosh at the minimum. If by chance by we get Neal that's a top 8 class. It solidifies or DL for years, Our LBS and DBS as well. Offensively we could use another Guard and center. TES are set. QB questionable , RBS and WRS set. The team will be very young..

Another thing that wasnt supposed to happen anymore.

You lose momentum when you lose four national tv games in a row and unless you drop bags the momentum is gone for that staff permanently.

Anyone who claimed that Mark needed more time bc of depth now has to explain how we are going to be an elite team with his average recruiting class outside of the top 10.

Advertisement
There’s a lot of incredibly undervalued guys in that 19th ranked class. And we aren’t done yet.

LMFAO and here it is the CLASSIC “the services are wrong and our class is actually better than everyone’s” line.

Happens without fail every single time at UM in the third year since Coker. Its amazing actually how predictable the lemmings are.

Advertisement
LMFAO and here it is the CLASSIC “the services are wrong and our class is actually better than everyone’s” line.

Happens without fail every single time at UM in the third year since Coker. Its amazing actually how predictable the lemmings are.

Guys like Crowley, Hodges, Holley and Williams have offers from most of the top programs in the country. You probably researched your response for about zero seconds before posting your dimwitted, knee jerk answer.

DL is looking to be another great haul

OL is lacking but I’ll watch the close it feels like it will either be elite or very lacking with what we have currently

Advertisement

There are guys that will move up in rankings based on performance this season. There are still guys we are recruiting that will help overall class rank IF we land them, and there are guys that may be undervalued like Nunn. Like I said already the class isn't done. Once the class is signed sealed and delivered complain all you want if still at 19.

All this thread about is frustrated people complaining just to complain.

Advertisement
Cmon Go!!! You and I’ve had front row seats for this show before. We know where this is going... unless changes are made.

We absolutely have, after signing day ended when a real evaluation could be made. Not in mid-October after a loss.

Also, would you agree that so far CMR's two real recruiting classes have been loaded with guys who are already contributing, regardless of the number of stars they had next to their names?

Me too.

A little to early for change or die position for me.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back