2019 recruiting class is lacking

The class is filled with elite talent all over imo. All of the talent committed can fill a need, We just need a strong finish which is going to happen

Advertisement
Mark Richt closed just fine.... when he was at Georgia!

Let that sink in. Same exact staff....same exact man..... recruits better at Georgia than Miami. Tells you a lot about where we are as a program.

Soak it up! This is 3-star U, baby! Let the 5-stars go to 'Bama, let the 4-stars go to Georgia. Bring me a roster full of undersized south florida kids who "have that dog in them," well..... at least they have that dog in them until they have to play in cold weather, or until they have to play Virginia

We do everything 3-stars at this university. 3-star education, 3-star accommodation, 3-star preparation.... this is 3-star U!

You crossed the line with this dumbass statement. We're a better academia than any of the top football programs other than Standford and Notre Dame. 3 star education my ***.

All I know is that a lot of the guys we have committed now are showing love and twitter and are letting it be heard and known that they in this no matter what. I like seeing that as a fan of a struggling team if they do it then why shouldn’t we? A lot of these guys have earned my respect.

Advertisement
You crossed the line with this dumbass statement. We're a better academia than any of the top football programs other than Standford and Notre Dame. 3 star education my ***.
And michigan, florida, georgia, texas, texas anm, Washington, Wisconsin, Ohio state, penn state....

Advertisement
Back