2019 RB's

Advertisement
QB - Taisun Phommachanh
RB - Noah Cain, Nayquan Wright
WR - Jashawn Sheffield, Brieon Fuller, Charles Njoku
TE - Blake Hinson
OL - Dontae Lucas, Evan Neal, Michael Tarquin, Brandon Cunningham
DL - Khris Bogle, Jeramy Passamore, Derrick Hunter, George Karlaftis + Some **** DTs
LB - Diamante Howard, Jesiah Pierre, Daniel Carter, Samuel Brooks (theres also Mikel Jones and Anthony Soloman)
DB - Josh Sanguinetti, Akeem Dent
ATH - Kenny McIntosh, Mark Anthony Richards, Trey Sanders

Somehow this list is going to need to be shrunk down to 15-20. And I'm sure I forgot some other top guys we'll be going after.

**** good list U comprised. I'd add Kalani Norris at WR.

How many LB's would anyone guess we take in the '19 cycle?

ight.
And I'd guess 3. But maybe 4 if one of them is a hybrid pass rusher type like SamUel Brooks.

Richt should tweet this list out as a wanted poster with their faces attached.

The caption should read: "If you are a Miami Hurricane fan, then become a Miami Hurricane and we'll win the 6th National Championship for this U" Period

Jaquez Stuart is that dude. Burners for days. Daniel Carter runs tough as ****...i dont like Mcintosh like some on here.

Can Choc be use as a FullBack?

Choc is going to pursue a career in platform diving and is looking to go to the 2020 Olympic Games as a platform diver.

I'd put more money on that than on him having an impact at RB for Miami.

But would you make the same bet if the staff moved him to receiver? It's obvious he is being misused.

Short answer: yes

It's possible that he can be moved and make an impact, but I'm still doubtful. By all accounts the kid is talented, so I'd love to see him helping the team, but until I see it on the field, skeptical.

Advertisement

Choc is going to pursue a career in platform diving and is looking to go to the 2020 Olympic Games as a platform diver.

But would you make the same bet if the staff moved him to receiver? It's obvious he is being misused.

Short answer: yes

It's possible that he can be moved and make an impact, but I'm still doubtful. By all accounts the kid is talented, so I'd love to see him helping the team, but until I see it on the field, skeptical.

Come on [MENTION=6001]kryptonite[/MENTION], you need to turn up the sarcasm radar.

Not gonna lie I'm late on this McIntosh cat .. He is phenomenal get him ..

Film at RB is just awesome...GoGeta always has goods on Broward kids so I was surprised to hear he's not that high on him. I love the kid, and I would scrap the ath talk and just full court press at RB, his tape is excellent. Silky smooth at RB.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Wright is definitely the main target I want here at UM!! Now McIntosh is considered a ATH as well as Richards and both of them could be two way players until they settle in a spot.. I think at RB if Miami could pull Wright and Cain it would be nice to have two really good backs follow Lin and Cam!!

Like NJshoreCane say, Sign them all!!

Last edited:
Anybody know about the kid from Naples, FL (Cesare Mellusi), he's another 4 star RB offered by UM from the 2019 class??

Not gonna lie I'm late on this McIntosh cat .. He is phenomenal get him ..

Film at RB is just awesome...GoGeta always has goods on Broward kids so I was surprised to hear he's not that high on him. I love the kid, and I would scrap the athlete top and just full court press at RB, his tape is excellent. Silky smooth at RB.

The knock on Kenny is his speed. Obviously he could've had a bad testing day and can still improve but he ran a 4.87 in March at the opening.

Advertisement
Curry is not better than none of the rbs we are after in 2019. Can't overload rb classes like that, this ain't ncaa football 14... got to spread talent out. We got our 2 in this class and should take 2 next class

Curry is not better than none of the rbs we are after in 2019. Can't overload rb classes like that, this ain't ncaa football 14... got to spread talent out. We got our 2 in this class and should take 2 next class

He is better than Davis imo, but I like Davis...Agree to disagree. And you def can make room for 3 RB with what we have/don't have on the roster. Richt agrees with you, so so be it. You don't turn down a beast like Curry when he's banging on your door imo.

I loved Gray out of high school, but I don't think he's being misused...Just not working out, and then the injury. He is not built like a WR at all. Looks like a RB or OLB

Advertisement

He is better than Davis imo, but I like Davis...Agree to disagree. And you def can make room for 3 RB with what we have/don't have on the roster. Richt agrees with you, so so be it. You don't turn down a beast like Curry when he's banging on your door imo.

He's not better than Davis.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=y_dFuRpMdrI#action=share

Last edited:
QB - Taisun Phommachanh
RB - Noah Cain, Nayquan Wright
WR - Jashawn Sheffield, Brieon Fuller, Kalani Norris, Charles Njoku
TE - Blake Hinson
OL - Dontae Lucas, Evan Neal, Michael Tarquin, Brandon Cunningham
DL - Khris Bogle, Jeramy Passamore, Derrick Hunter, George Karlaftis + Some **** DTs
LB - Diamante Howard, Jesiah Pierre, Daniel Carter, Samuel Brooks (theres also Mikel Jones and Anthony Soloman)
DB - Josh Sanguinetti, Akeem Dent
ATH - Kenny McIntosh, Mark Anthony Richards, Trey Sanders

Somehow this list is going to need to be shrunk down to 15-20. And I'm sure I forgot some other top guys we'll be going after.

Miami's Surge19' class might be better than the Storm18' class!! The 2019 class is loaded with FL studs..

Look man, your little opinion means nothing to me...They both have strengths, I like the improvements Davis showed in spring game with patience and actually making people miss (he doesn't make anyone miss on soph/junior clips). I like Davis's hands for sure and his no-nonsense, efficient style, but it's hard to be an inside, straight line runner at a maxed out 195/200lbs. Glad we got Davis, but Curry is the goods in a power running offense. It's not about one or the other, it's about building a stable and pounding the rock like Richt likes to do.

Davis reminds me a lot of Guice from LSU, and I can certainly live with that. Needs to improve his feet, and the spring game tape showed that...It's often a tough thing to improve though, you either have it or you don't.

Davis= Guice
Curry= T.Rich/Collins, bruiser with feet and speed. The two have similarities, but Curry has a bigger frame then Davis, but may be maxed out as well at 19 years old or close to it already.

Last edited:

Look man, your little opinion means nothing to me...They both have strengths, I like the improvements Davis showed in spring game with patience and actually making people miss (he doesn't make anyone miss on soph/junior clips). I like Davis's hands for sure and his no-nonsense, efficient style, but it's hard to be an inside, straight line runner at a maxed out 195/200lbs. Glad we got Davis, but Curry is the goods in a power running offense. It's not about one or the other, it's about building a stable and pounding the rock like Richt likes to do.

Davis reminds me a lot of Guice from LSU, and I can certainly live with that. Needs to improve his feet, and the spring game tape showed that...It's often a tough thing to improve though, you either have it or you don't.

Davis= Guice
Curry= T.Rich/Collins, bruiser with feet and speed. The two have similarities, but Curry has a bigger frame then Davis, but may be maxed out as well at 19 years old or close to it already.
Guice is the best back in football this year.

Advertisement
Back