2019 RB's

Advertisement
Nayquan Wright, Noah Cain, Kenny McIntosh, Keshawn King, Daniel Carter, Marcus Barthell, Jacquez Stuart & Devyn Ford (OOS).

Plenty of options at RB next year.

Last edited:
Personally I don't think Nayquan would have a problem being in a 2-back system. He knows the benefits of it as it regards keeping less wear & tear on him and he's definitely used to sharing the backfield with another stud rb(Cook in optimist, Cam at CC). Lastly he's not a "me" guy who would think that another talented runner would steal his thunder...

Advertisement
Ohio State fans think Kenny McIntosh is their to loose... Whatever... Bouy I hope they are wrong.

Remember when they thought Nesta was about to flip to them?

Only team to worry about with McIntosh is ND. Probably comes down to how much we end up prioritizing him

I say grab Kenny and turn him into a safety and play him next to Josh Sanguinetti and make Nayquan and Noah priorities at RB

Advertisement
QB - Taisun Phommachanh
RB - Noah Cain, Nayquan Wright
WR - Jashawn Sheffield, Brieon Fuller, Kalani Norris, Charles Njoku
TE - Blake Hinson
OL - Dontae Lucas, Evan Neal, Michael Tarquin, Brandon Cunningham
DL - Khris Bogle, Jeramy Passamore, Derrick Hunter, George Karlaftis + Some **** DTs
LB - Diamante Howard, Jesiah Pierre, Daniel Carter, Samuel Brooks (theres also Mikel Jones and Anthony Soloman)
DB - Josh Sanguinetti, Akeem Dent
ATH - Kenny McIntosh, Mark Anthony Richards, Trey Sanders

Somehow this list is going to need to be shrunk down to 15-20. And I'm sure I forgot some other top guys we'll be going after.

Last edited:
Why would Miami get a top tier and try for a 2nd tier? You make no sense. You don't build top level depth by taking lower rated people.
Help me I'm trying to figure out if Miami should just go for Nayquan Wright alone and maybe then a 2nd tier back or should we go for both Wright and Cain but I'm not sure if they would want to be in the same class at Miami together because that would be they would be splitting time between 2 five star backs plus we already have a five star back in Lingard plus Walton will most likely be here Senior year so how much space do we have?

But then again Peter Ariz always says we should stack chips which means if we can get both of them then we should because then we will have more depth in the future but there are so many good running backs in SOFLA such as that one out of STA so my question is, what should we do?

Advertisement
Did you really just ask if Miami should take both or take a 2nd tier back instead? Of course Miami and any other team and the nation wants the best players. It would be the recruits that might not want that competition.

QB - Taisun Phommachanh
WR - Jashawn Sheffield, Brieon Fuller, Charles Njoku
TE - Blake Hinson
DL - Khris Bogle, Jeramy Passamore, Derrick Hunter, George Karlaftis + Some **** DTs
LB - Diamante Howard, Jesiah Pierre, Daniel Carter, Samuel Brooks (theres also Mikel Jones and Anthony Soloman)

Somehow this list is going to need to be shrunk down to 15-20. And I'm sure I forgot some other top guys we'll be going after.

**** good list U comprised. I'd add Kalani Norris at WR.

How many LB's would anyone guess we take in the '19 cycle?

I say grab Kenny and turn him into a safety and play him next to Josh Sanguinetti and make Nayquan and Noah priorities at RB

Kenny isn't fast enough to be a safety (4.87 40 at the Nike combine). Probably would be a really good OLB though

Advertisement
QB - Taisun Phommachanh
WR - Jashawn Sheffield, Brieon Fuller, Charles Njoku
TE - Blake Hinson

With FSU giving Dent's D3 talent brother a scholarship (grayshirting this year), he's a done deal to FSU. No chance if FSU is going to take the package deal game to that level

Why would Miami get a top tier and try for a 2nd tier? You make no sense. You don't build top level depth by taking lower rated people.
Help me I'm trying to figure out if Miami should just go for Nayquan Wright alone and maybe then a 2nd tier back or should we go for both Wright and Cain but I'm not sure if they would want to be in the same class at Miami together because that would be they would be splitting time between 2 five star backs plus we already have a five star back in Lingard plus Walton will most likely be here Senior year so how much space do we have?

But then again Peter Ariz always says we should stack chips which means if we can get both of them then we should because then we will have more depth in the future but there are so many good running backs in SOFLA such as that one out of STA so my question is, what should we do?

Why do some of our fans think we should only be able to recruit one good player at a position. Alabama, OSU, etc get 3 studs at one position about every year, but we're not allowed to? The top teams stack talent and there's no reason why we shouldn't be able to do the same.

Advertisement
Back