2019 RB's

reidz5

Redshirt Freshman
Banned
Help me I'm trying to figure out if Miami should just go for Nayquan Wright alone and maybe then a 2nd tier back or should we go for both Wright and Cain but I'm not sure if they would want to be in the same class at Miami together because that would be they would be splitting time between 2 five star backs plus we already have a five star back in Lingard plus Walton will most likely be here Senior year so how much space do we have?

But then again Peter Ariz always says we should stack chips which means if we can get both of them then we should because then we will have more depth in the future but there are so many good running backs in SOFLA such as that one out of STA so my question is, what should we do?

Advertisement
Help me I'm trying to figure out if Miami should just go for Nayquan Wright alone and maybe then a 2nd tier back or should we go for both Wright and Cain but I'm not sure if they would want to be in the same class at Miami together because that would be they would be splitting time between 2 five star backs plus we already have a five star back in Lingard plus Walton will most likely be here Senior year so how much space do we have?

But then again Peter Ariz always says we should stack chips which means if we can get both of them then we should because then we will have more depth in the future but there are so many good running backs in SOFLA such as that one out of STA so my question is, what should we do?

Very little chance Walton is here for his senior year.

There are others too, it's a big year for RB...The STA kid, the Oakleaf kid, and little Mcintosh are all right with Wright imo... I've loved the film on all these kids so far.

Always stack chips! I really like Cain, and RJ Mctosh's little bro can be 2019's DJ Dallas as far as a versatile/athlete recruit. Plus Wright of course.

Advertisement
Noah Cain, Nayquan Wright, Kenny McIntosh, we get two out of those three and I'm hype, shoot id like to take all three if we can, just move Kenny to another position, all though he does look like he might be an elite rb

Isnt McIntosh considered an ATH? I thought I saw a while back that we like him at DB, I could be wrong about that.

Walton wouldn't be here when Cain or Wright (2019) got here, barring any injury for a medical redshirt

Advertisement
If Walton leaves, we'll have Homer and the Freshmen next year, Choc ain't doin' nuttin, we most definitely need two RB's in 2019. No question.

The RB room is about to be filled after Lingard and Cam Davis signs 2018.. assuming Walton goes Pro
Depth Chart
Homer Jr
Burns So
Dallas So (Ath)
Choc RS Sr Transfer?
Lingard Fr
Davis Fr

Come to think of it all of Positions seems to be getting really crowded with talent by the time the 18 class signs

Advertisement
So far Burns is a wine glass, Dallas not a true RB. Choc nevermind. Like I said Homer and the fresh. We need 2 RB in 2019 that are indeed RB's. Injuries happen all the time.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back