2019 QB Peyton Matocha receives offer (Commits!)

We absolutely need to crack open a pipeline into Texas for QB's.

The same way Florida has an abundance of WR's & DB's, Texas has an overflowing abundance of QB's, we 100% need to start recruiting that state heavy to find one.
I like Cali Qbs better personally. But yeah we need to hit up both states for QBs honestly.

Advertisement
Sounds like a contingency plan to LeGendre. Or do we take two QBs and push Perry or Weldon out? Either way I love how Enos is aiming on a few select guys for 2019. Sounds like we will be adding a QB no matter what.
The last thing the staff is worried about is Perry and Weldon. Barring a miracle turn of events, neither will ever play another down at Miami.

Advertisement
I like this qb and he makes all the throws with accuracy! This kid and Plumlee have the best mechanics and vision!

Advertisement
Its important to have guys like this on the roster so when the premadonas start talking transfer it doesn't ruin your season or you have to bend standards to keep them. Say Martell is the guy and Perry and JW wanna transfer, you are worse for it but at least you dont have to beg or over promise to get them to stay just so u can practice.

Looks like a player; a quick thinker. Has the athleticism to back it up. I'd take him over dimwit N'Kosi who has to think about chewing gum.

Advertisement
Kid has a good **** cannon for an arm. Curious how is intermediate passing skills are

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back