2019 OT Darnell Wright receives offer

Advertisement
Huntington is really F’d up. If you follow the opioid epidemic you will see that it is ground zero. There’s a documentary on Netflix on it. They got hit really bad with the Meth epidemic as well, but Opiods have really taken over there.

A few years ago I had some business right over the border in Kentucky and stayed in Huntington. The tweaked out valet stole my old beat up nasty running shoes. I can’t imagine what he got for them. The situation is really bad over there, Its sad. I can see a recruit wanting to get as far away from there as possible.

Thing is if he wasnt so highly ranked, he would be committed to Marshall

Thing is if he wasnt so highly ranked, he would be committed to Marshall

What does that mean exactly? I don't follow you there. Lesser regarded players go to lesser regarded programs. Why would he be any different?

And, do you actually have direct information on this kid or are you just going off of what you're reading on social media?

I can't remember the last player we signed from somewhat rural West Virginia. Holding the offers that he does on a national level tells me he is a gigantic long shot. I don't read much into him wanted to come to Miami for a visit.

What does that mean exactly? I don't follow you there. Lesser regarded players go to lesser regarded programs. Why would he be any different?

And, do you actually have direct information on this kid or are you just going off of what you're reading on social media?

I can't remember the last player we signed from somewhat rural West Virginia. Holding the offers that he does on a national level tells me he is a gigantic long shot. I don't read much into him wanted to come to Miami for a visit.

You must be new

Advertisement
He didnt say anything was happening. He just highlighted that we have a very good chance depending on how well the team does this year + his FSU game experience.

Advertisement
If he visits and doesn't commit, Miami wasnt for him. That's what I been saying.

But his cousin has told me, all he needs is 1 visit.

If he visits and doesn't commit, Miami wasnt for him. That's what I been saying.

But his cousin has told me, all he needs is 1 visit.

“If he visits and doesn’t commit, Miami wasn’t for him”

What a hot take. If that doesn’t scream insider, I don’t know what does

Advertisement
Falling for what?

Your fake insider routine. I'll give you props though, you gave it a rest for a while.

Still waiting to hear where the pressure was coming from on Dugans offering Dunmore, that you claimed at the time.

If it was Richt, you do what he says obviously. So that can't be it, that's following orders. Since it wasn't Richt, then who was it? That implies something outside of the program and you're insane (or just said something dumb, got called on it, and the backpedal was impressive I'll say) if you think Richt and company get pressured into offers by anyone.

Have you managed to form a response from that silliness yet?

I will say this about this recruit and it isn't inside information, its just plane old common sense.

You get him on campus, that means there's some curiosity there. It will be unlike anywhere he's going to visit or has visited in the past. Maybe he'll like it here and maybe he'll sign down the road.

If he doesn't commit, it wasn't for him.

Okay, I wasn't going to claim inside knowledge, but I heard this from my vet whose air conditioner repair man's (it's been **** hot here lately) family is from that part of the country and has a third cousin by marriage that's son is the equipment manager on the team. That relative isn't real close to him, but when picking up moldy cheese smelling equipment he heard him talking about his anticipated trip to Miami. Mind you, he was in the shower at the time with other players (no ***) so he couldn't really ask about it or get closer even though he wanted to.

That's all I've heard for now, will report back. If you question any of this, you must be new.

Advertisement
Game-of-thrones-drink.gif
I’ll have 🤤anything Cougar Lena Headley gives me. 😆Jajaja........Yum 😋 Long love the Queen of The ??? Wtfe GOT

Last edited:
I will say this about this recruit and it isn't inside information, its just plane old common sense.

You get him on campus, that means there's some curiosity there. It will be unlike anywhere he's going to visit or has visited in the past. Maybe he'll like it here and maybe he'll sign down the road.

If he doesn't commit, it wasn't for him.

Okay, I wasn't going to claim inside knowledge, but I heard this from my vet whose air conditioner repair man's (it's been **** hot here lately) family is from that part of the country and has a third cousin by marriage that's son is the equipment manager on the team. That relative isn't real close to him, but when picking up moldy cheese smelling equipment he heard him talking about his anticipated trip to Miami. Mind you, he was in the shower at the time with other players (no ***) so he couldn't really ask about it or get closer even though he wanted to.

That's all I've heard for now, will report back. If you question any of this, you must be new.
Dan Sileo Jr effect.

Advertisement
Back