2019 OT Darnell Wright receives offer

Advertisement
2C07E91F-9BE6-49A7-AE69-54756EA94029.jpeg
Always a chance when the sniper is assigned

Advertisement
He set his first visit yesterday to Pedo State on September 29th game vs Oliar State

I keep reading this thread waiting for drew to lose his **** , I’m amazed he hasn’t snapped yet.

Just cause it’s friday and drink time, gotta say if we get wright neal thomas tarquin and egretking, richt deserves a 6 month extension.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not really other than he is focused on the Season. I dont think he signs in December

Advertisement
I just stumbled across this article written by a Tennessee guy. It is not slanted in any towards Tennesee but is a really in depth interview with Darnell Wright. I think it's worth a read - it helps to understand better why he has approached his recruitment the way he has. Hope he is interested in UM - I really think the science curriculum and academics would be a great fit for him. Click the link to the article within the body of the tweet

Wouldn't that be something if we could pull in wright and Neal? BTW, our O line is going to be so good by 2020. We should be in good shape from there on out.

Advertisement
Back