2019 OT Darnell Wright receives offer

Advertisement
Bags have dried up. I would be careful getting any of their players without finding out if they are being implicated in all this

Advertisement
Bags have dried up. I would be careful getting any of their players without finding out if they are being implicated in all this
I was wondering if that’s the reason we didn’t take t2. I know people on here said he had the green light to commit but it would suck to lose a scholarship player.
If he committed here the ncaa would absolutely go directly to one of our players.

Last edited:
Facts; but the bag might be too see through & they see money. Lol
You’re right lol Curious, do different regions use different FF bags? I mean, are those west coast schools handing out cash in in and out bags, is whataburger the hook up in Texas, and we ALL know the SEC is using Chick Fil A. They got that **** streamlined, six sigma style. Don’t know how Tennessee didn’t get the memo lol

Advertisement
You’re right lol Curious, do different regions use different FF bags? I mean, are those west coast schools handing out cash in in and out bags, is whataburger the hook up in Texas, and we ALL know the SEC is using Chick Fil A. They got that **** streamlined, six sigma style. Don’t know how Tennessee didn’t get the memo lol

That’s prob what got them caught up. Lol. They were probably like: “I see these kids with McD’s bags & not Chick-Fil-A?? Something is suspicious about this chit.”

Lol

Advertisement
Back