2019 LB King Mwikuta has Miami in his top 3

[TWEET]939955602096377856[/TWEET]

Reply to this tweet:

[TWEET]939955309212323843[/TWEET]

Seems to have a lot of love for Miami. Still, a long way to go until his signing day and I'm sure UGA is gonna go all out for him. It's gonna be a battle for him until the end.

Advertisement
Why would I read your words?

I wasn't responding to you.

Allen Bailey was highly rated when we get him off the island.

Jarren Williams is highly rated.

Don't recall Herndon being highly rated. I think both he and Njoku were just good finds by the last staff - they didn't have many, but they found 2 really good TEs who weren't widely recruited.

With Richt at the helm, we'll be getting good ball players out of Georgia every year. Maybe Ezzard will be the next one.

Let’s see how it plays out. We haven’t had much success with guys from that area with legit Baga and UGA offers. Way too much time for those bags and local pressure to heat up. Those locals aren’t like the South Florida locals who seem to relish our Star HS players leaving the area. These people apply legit pressure to families.

Yep. Don't know their respective areas, but Herndon and Deejay are the only legit (blue chip) Georgia kids that I can recall landing out of Georgia. And Herndon wasn't offered while Richt was at Georgia. This isn't counting guys like Hillery.

Read the words. I never said anything about highly rated. When UGA and/or Bags turn up the heat on guys from that area we don’t fare well. Their bags and family pressure are too tough to overcome. Those people will get recruits’ moms and dads fired from local jobs. They play hard.

Word out of Lagrange is he's all Dawg. We'll see.

Where is this word coming from? I'm from the area. Went to high school with his mom who is deceased. Everyone that knows him knows that he absolutely loves Miami. He may choose UGA to stay closer to home, but he's a bigtime Canes fan. His father is currently incarcerated. His uncle (my high school classmate) passed away suddenly a couple of years back. His grandfather was recently released from prison originally having a life sentence for drug trafficking but he was pardoned by Pres. Obama. I know his entire family. Just curious who's saying he's all dawg.

Where is this word coming from? I'm from the area. Went to high school with his mom who is deceased. Everyone that knows him knows that he absolutely loves Miami. He may choose UGA to stay closer to home, but he's a bigtime Canes fan. His father is currently incarcerated. His uncle (my high school classmate) passed away suddenly a couple of years back. His grandfather was recently released from prison originally having a life sentence for drug trafficking but he was pardoned by Pres. Obama. I know his entire family. Just curious who's saying he's all dawg.
That game straight from Derrik Allen's dad, the Notre Dame CB commit. He got it from the Troup County coaching staff. However, now the word from Stockbridge's coach(Marquez Ezzard and Brenton Cox's school) is that Mwikuta is all Bama and he's planning to "shock the world" in his words. Both guys are sticking to their statement so we'll see which one ends up being right. Looks like Bama or UGA though. Would love for both of them to be wrong and him pick Miami.

That game straight from Derrik Allen's dad, the Notre Dame CB commit. He got it from the Troup County coaching staff. However, now the word from Stockbridge's coach(Marquez Ezzard and Brenton Cox's school) is that Mwikuta is all Bama and he's planning to "shock the world" in his words. Both guys are sticking to their statement so we'll see which one ends up being right. Looks like Bama or UGA though. Would love for both of them to be wrong and him pick Miami.

Interesting. I don't really know Coach Glisson that well. He seems like a really good guy, he has turned our program around, and the kids seem to love him. However, he did seem like a star struck teenage girl in the picture that I saw that he took with Saban so who knows. Wouldn't surprise me if the coaches were pushing Bama. The kid, though, loves Miami. Everyone from West Point knows rhat he loves Miami as well. His Aunt just said today that his heart is at Miami. We'll see what he does soon.

Also, I know he's highly rated, but imo he's really raw. He has the genes though. His pops is about as athletic as you can be and naturally strong. This kid can be molded into a monster.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Hard to be Bama where the kid literally posted a top 3 of UM, UGA and FSU.

Re read my post. They said he wants to "shock the world" in their words. Even the Bama insider, Hank South, said his sources still said Bama is the pick. The UGA insider, Rusty Mansell, also said he expects Bama to be the pick.

Interesting. I don't really know Coach Glisson that well. He seems like a really good guy, he has turned our program around, and the kids seem to love him. However, he did seem like a star struck teenage girl in the picture that I saw that he took with Saban so who knows. Wouldn't surprise me if the coaches were pushing Bama. The kid, though, loves Miami. Everyone from West Point knows rhat he loves Miami as well. His Aunt just said today that his heart is at Miami. We'll see what he does soon.

Also, I know he's highly rated, but imo he's really raw. He has the genes though. His pops is about as athletic as you can be and naturally strong. This kid can be molded into a monster.
Definitely agree he loves Miami. I think just one trip to campus and he's ours.

Advertisement

Would make sense with him retweeting all those tweets mentioning that people were surprised Bama didn't make his final 3. Might just be trying really hard to make people think he's not going there.

Re read my post. They said he wants to "shock the world" in their words. Even the Bama insider, Hank South, said his sources still said Bama is the pick. The UGA insider, Rusty Mansell, also said he expects Bama to be the pick.

I never put much stock into these 247 Insiders. The kid, based on his background by the other poster, doesn't strike me as a troll. I'm just saying, I don't see how he's picking Bama in 5 days when he posts a top 3 of FSU, UM and UGA. Not saying that Bama won't be in the mix at some point, I'm just saying specifically that at this time, I just don't see Bama being the pick. Also, these writers will of course hop on other SEC schools; it's part of their schtick, like their fans.

I never put much stock into these 247 Insiders. The kid, based on his background by the other poster, doesn't strike me as a troll. I'm just saying, I don't see how he's picking Bama in 5 days when he posts a top 3 of FSU, UM and UGA. Not saying that Bama won't be in the mix at some point, I'm just saying specifically that at this time, I just don't see Bama being the pick. Also, these writers will of course hop on other SEC schools; it's part of their schtick, like their fans.

Yea, in their minds they only lose kids to other top tier SEC schools. In fact if he really wanted to shock the world he’ll choose Miami.

We will see. Saban visited him this past week. I personally think the pick is still Bama too.

Advertisement

Would make sense with him retweeting all those tweets mentioning that people were surprised Bama didn't make his final 3. Might just be trying really hard to make people think he's not going there.
Yeah Saban is known for having kids play tricks. I hope that's not the case though. It is odd that dude was just there Thursday and they aren't in his final 3.

Yeah Saban is known for having kids play tricks. I hope that's not the case though. It is odd that dude was just there Thursday and they aren't in his final 3.
Andrew Ivins just said he expects Bama to be the pick too.

Advertisement
This surprise has been in the works

https://mobile.twitter.com/Lethal_Balller/status/915358696544358400

If someone can imbed this...

Fyi, when you click the tweet button when making a post, just copy and paste the number at the end of the tweet inside of the tweet brackets. Like this: [ TWEET ]915358696544358400[/TWEET] without the spaces around the first "TWEET".

[TWEET]915358696544358400[/TWEET]

OH! I was posting the entire tweet not the number.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back