2019 LB King Mwikuta has Miami in his top 3

Advertisement
Actually he’s tweeted more about Miami AND stuff about Bama than any other school in the past 4 1/2 months...and Bama isn’t in the top three.

Nope he's tweeted 2 things about Miami and 10+ about Georgia (including retweets) since early September. About 7 of those retweets were about his visit to Georgia. Others included him wearing Georgia gloves to a practice or something, and another was a retweet about their big QB commit. The most recent one is Miami though.

In September...and the only UGA related tweet after was when Josh Fields committed.

You said past 4.5 months. September was 3 months ago.

Btw it was 6 retweets from Rivals writers...not 10.

I said "about 7" of the 10+ were about his visit.. it was 6.

Btw in early September he retweeted a tweet from Chad Simmons saying he grew up a Cane fan.

In the pictures included with that tweet he's wearing UGA gloves, and it mentions UGA among others in that tweet as well.

From Chad Simmons talking about the teams he’s interested in....and we’re in that article too. If you scroll up, you’ll notice that was the only time he wore those gloves as well. Also he retweets our coach..and Kirby tweets too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where’s the valid proof this kid is a UGA lock?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let’s see how it plays out. We haven’t had much success with guys from that area with legit Baga and UGA offers. Way too much time for those bags and local pressure to heat up. Those locals aren’t like the South Florida locals who seem to relish our Star HS players leaving the area. These people apply legit pressure to families.

Advertisement
Word out of Lagrange is he's all Dawg. We'll see.
Oh yeah, definitely a Dawg. He wanted us to push for him and we didn't because we were focused on 2018 class. Think we could flip later down the road if we pressed hard enough.

Did you reply to the wrong post, reply to yourself, or forget to switch accounts before you replied to your comment to make yourself look right?

Oh yeah, definitely a Dawg. He wanted us to push for him and we didn't because we were focused on 2018 class. Think we could flip later down the road if we pressed hard enough.

Did you reply to the wrong post, reply to yourself, or forget to switch accounts before you replied to your comment to make yourself look right?
Replied to post instead of editing it. That came from Derrik Allen's dad, the Notre Dame CB commit.

Replied to post instead of editing it. That came from Derrik Allen's dad, the Notre Dame CB commit.

Ok I see. If he doesn't make a decision soon and commit I'd say we've got a good chance to get him here.

Advertisement
Let’s see how it plays out. We haven’t had much success with guys from that area with legit Baga and UGA offers. Way too much time for those bags and local pressure to heat up. Those locals aren’t like the South Florida locals who seem to relish our Star HS players leaving the area. These people apply legit pressure to families.

Yep. Don't know their respective areas, but Herndon and Deejay are the only legit (blue chip) Georgia kids that I can recall landing out of Georgia. And Herndon wasn't offered while Richt was at Georgia. This isn't counting guys like Hillery.

Yep. Don't know their respective areas, but Herndon and Deejay are the only legit (blue chip) Georgia kids that I can recall landing out of Georgia. And Herndon wasn't offered while Richt was at Georgia. This isn't counting guys like Hillery.

That’s why I mentioned legit local offers. We have a pretty good track record getting guys from around there without legit UGA and Baga offers.

Allen Bailey was highly rated when we get him off the island.

Jarren Williams is highly rated.

Don't recall Herndon being highly rated. I think both he and Njoku were just good finds by the last staff - they didn't have many, but they found 2 really good TEs who weren't widely recruited.

With Richt at the helm, we'll be getting good ball players out of Georgia every year. Maybe Ezzard will be the next one.

Advertisement

Don't recall Herndon being highly rated. I think both he and Njoku were just good finds by the last staff - they didn't have many, but they found 2 really good TEs who weren't widely recruited.

With Richt at the helm, we'll be getting good ball players out of Georgia every year. Maybe Ezzard will be the next one.

UGA has Justin Fields, so they weren't really going after Williams.

I think Chise's point stands then when the only other guy you can think of is Allen Bailey when we have to go back to the beginning of Randy Shannon's tenure to bring up Georgia prospects that we've had to fight UGA for; and even then, I don't remember Bailey's recruitment at all.

Edit: Probably the only thing I'll give Golden credit for, was the recruiting and development of TEs. One tradition outside of beating UF (one time) that he kept consistent at least.

Ok I see. If he doesn't make a decision soon and commit I'd say we've got a good chance to get him here.
Honestly even if he does commit I think we could flip him down the line if we pushed hard enough. I think if we just got him on campus one time then he would be ours.

Read the words. I never said anything about highly rated. When UGA and/or Bags turn up the heat on guys from that area we don’t fare well. Their bags and family pressure are too tough to overcome. Those people will get recruits’ moms and dads fired from local jobs. They play hard.

Advertisement
I live out here in Lagarane. Didn’t know homie was interested in us. Hopefully we get him. He’s a beast.

Advertisement
Back