2019 LB King Mwikuta has Miami in his top 3

This guy has a major Diva vibe.....Type of guy even if he commits I wont hold my breath til he puts pen to paper.

Advertisement
Top 50 player at LB. MUST GET even if the plan is to move him to DE(he’s 6’4 236)

No doubt he's a DE at the next level. Pretty sure that's where he wants to play as well. Hand in the ground getting after the QB

Kid can play that viper position too...he was a safety at one point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I got to talk to him a little bit at the ND. Really good kid and every impression I got from him was that he would be a Cane.

Advertisement
He wouldn’t shock anyone except a 3rd grade level troll like Jobe by choosing Baga just because he left them off some dopey list after being in love with them forever.

Advertisement
These kids are getting (in my Mississippi dialect) worser and worser. Worst kid secret ever. “I’m going to shock the world by not putting Bama in my top 3 and commit to them.” Womp, womp. Try again.

Advertisement
Ok, I stand corrected. Kid's pretty lame as making that a shock the world moment.

TBH if you started digging into the kid like I did and followed who he talked to all the time you figured out that this kid was Bama. That’s why I asked how this kid was getting UGA hype...he barely talked to UGA reporters but had a Bama/Auburn article up once every week or so. That being said, I do believe if we put in the work with this kid we could flip him.

Ok, I stand corrected. Kid's pretty lame as making that a shock the world moment.

TBH if you started digging into the kid like I did and followed who he talked to all the time you figured out that this kid was Bama. That’s why I asked how this kid was getting UGA hype...he barely talked to UGA reporters but had a Bama/Auburn article up once every week or so. That being said, I do believe if we put in the work with this kid we could flip him.

Too many LBs in SoFla 19' to waste time on this cat.

He wouldn’t be a LB here..he does at Bama because they play 3-4.

Advertisement

Just my opinion, but I don't think so. I think it's over.

Rephrase: His talent is nothing we should prioritize over anything we can get in SoFla.

Just my opinion, but I don't think so. I think it's over.

$igned, $ealed, and delivered?

Rephrase: His talent is nothing we should prioritize over anything we can get in SoFla.

Not a deep 4-3 end class next year. Braylon Ingraham translates to DT which would just leave Bogle as the lone must get in SFL. Cameron Williams isn’t very high on my list and didn’t really impress against the bigger schools he played against.

Advertisement
Back