2019 LB King Mwikuta has Miami in his top 3

Ok, I stand corrected. Kid's pretty lame as making that a shock the world moment.

TBH if you started digging into the kid like I did and followed who he talked to all the time you figured out that this kid was Bama. That’s why I asked how this kid was getting UGA hype...he barely talked to UGA reporters but had a Bama/Auburn article up once every week or so. That being said, I do believe if we put in the work with this kid we could flip him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just my opinion, but I don't think so. I think it's over.

$igned, $ealed, and delivered?

Well I don't want to say that. I know the kid in his interview talked about silently committing to Bama six months back and mentioned that you can't go to school as a fan (when discussing Miami) but what caught me off guard was that his pops is now out. Apparently came home a month or two ago. It's over imo.

Edit: Let me clarify. It's over for us at least.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t know jack shlt about him. Haven’t seen one second of tape, I know nothing about his character.

He’s a 100% take based on his name alone.

King Mwikuta? That name was destined to be a cane.
Yeah...Will make up for losing that makkaku or whatever his name was. That guy's mother was hot.

Advertisement
Guess what? Told 247 we’re the only OV he’s taking outside of bama and we’re still his “dream” school. We’re his dream school because Sean Taylor is his favorite player.

4-star King Mwikuta solid to 'Bama, likely to take ACC official

Where have I heard that before?

4_5180946.jpg

the kid says in the interview he wasn't even aware that Kul had left Miami for Alabama until he saw him on campus. How unbelievable is that? Kul has zero interest in recruiting, I think we have a chance here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back