2019 DB Tyrique Stevenson talks Recruiting

I understand we all hate Bama but let's not try to reinvent the wheel. Kids dont care about 15+ years ago, more like within the last 5-10 since they witnessed those teams/players. Very convenient of you to start in 01' btw lol

There only maybe 15-20 "stars" in the NFL at any given time. Guys like Von Miller, Le'Veon Bell, Tyron Smith, Jalen Ramsey, Julio Jones, Aaron Rodgers, Earl Thomas, etc. They have a lot of good players in the league.

Wrong. Plenty of busts since 2000.

Another CIS Alabama caulk gobbler outs himself.

15 Alabama Crimson Tide Players Who Were Busts In The NFL

Advertisement
Not only that but who gives a **** what guys do in the NFL,they win NCs in college,that's all that matters to us fans.I would love for miami to win 5 NCs in the next 10 years.If our guys make it in the NFL that's great for them and their families but means little to nothing to us really.But like you say the hate for Bama is such we have to find a way to take some shine off to feel a little better.

And yet another Alabama apologist.

Who cares you fūcking moron?

Recruits. That’s who.

Recruits that need to look at why it is that highly rated 5 star phenoms go on to wash out with such great regularity in the NFL when they come from Alabama.

Is this unbelievable or what?

People literally sprinting to their computers to prop up Alabama - who we have to compete against for recruits.

UNFŪCKINGBELIEVABLE

I understand we all hate Bama but let's not try to reinvent the wheel. Kids dont care about 15+ years ago, more like within the last 5-10 since they witnessed those teams/players. Very convenient of you to start in 01' btw lol

There only maybe 15-20 "stars" in the NFL at any given time. Guys like Von Miller, Le'Veon Bell, Tyron Smith, Jalen Ramsey, Julio Jones, Aaron Rodgers, Earl Thomas, etc. They have a lot of good players in the league.
Another SEC/Baga load inhaler with “cane” in his name. No real Canes fan should be on his knees with his shine box out.

Not only that but who gives a **** what guys do in the NFL,they win NCs in college,that's all that matters to us fans.I would love for miami to win 5 NCs in the next 10 years.If our guys make it in the NFL that's great for them and their families but means little to nothing to us really.But like you say the hate for Bama is such we have to find a way to take some shine off to feel a little better.
There’s another. Wish you were Odin Lloyd.

Advertisement
It should be no surprise that the school who pumps out the most players will have a higher ratio of busts. Again, recruits rarely care about what happened 15+ years ago.

If u don’t miss me w that bull chit. We, once upon a time, pumped out the most NFL 1st rounders, and players; and til this day, we still have THEE lowest bust ratio in the NFL. Ya’ll snitches kill me w the Bama apologies; no f’n wonder So Fla kids feel the way they do. FOH

It should be no surprise that the school who pumps out the most players will have a higher ratio of busts. Again, recruits rarely care about what happened 15+ years ago.
Keep trying to convince UM recruits that Baga is the better option, GenuflectingCanesFan93.

If u don’t miss me w that bull chit. We, once upon a time, pumped out the most NFL 1st rounders, and players; and til this day, we still have THEE lowest bust ratio in the NFL. Ya’ll snitches kill me w the Bama apologies; no f’n wonder So Fla kids feel the way they do. FOH
It’s unbelievable how weak and subservient Canes fans have become in the last several years.

It’s unbelievable how weak and subservient Canes fans have become in the last several years.

I’m not sure how many of them are Canes fans @The Franchise. But if these are true, indeed, Canes fans spitting out this Gerber Baby Chit, then they need to be flogged and baptized in fire to get their Cane senses back. It’s disgusting and annoying!

Advertisement
Ppl say recruits don't care about stuff like this, BUT that's a lie.. The problem is, SO many ppl act like Saban/Bama is (God/Heaven) NOBODY bring those type of stats to the light, for recruits to see.. All ppl talk about is how Bama WINS and has a dynasty and Saban has the best this and the best that, AND OF COURSE every ESPN college show glorifying every about Bama football!! I GUARANTEE ESPN WOULD NEVER TALK ABOUT ALL THE BUST BUST BAMA HAS HAD OVER THE YEARS, but they would have a whole documentary on how many players get drafted from Bama!!

PUT THE **** ON BLAST, PUT IT ON SOCIAL MEDIA--LET THE RECRUITS SEE IT!! PPL AREN'T EXPOSING BAMA FOR ALL THEIR BUST PLAYER'S, NOBODY EXPOSES THEIR FAULTS, EVERYBODY JUST WANT TO PRAISE THEIR WINNING...
Two articles about Bama Bust!!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/spor...busts-it-also-has-produced-a-lot-of-nfl-stars

15 Alabama Crimson Tide Players Who Were Busts In The NFL

Keep trying to convince UM recruits that Baga is the better option, GenuflectingCanesFan93.

Never said they were a better option. If that's your take then so be it. I just stated that there's a false narrative of Bama having busts recently.

Yall dont think other schools are doing this? Do you honestly think that Auburn, Georgia, UF, and LSU aren't slandering Bama any chance they get to recruits? Some care while most dont.

I’m not sure how many of them are Canes fans @The Franchise. But if these are true, indeed, Canes fans spitting out this Gerber Baby Chit, then they need to be flogged and baptized in fire to get their Cane senses back. It’s disgusting and annoying!

I doubt that most of them are actual dyed in the wool Canes fans. They’re either trolls or autumn Saturday afternoon baby shower attendees.

Advertisement
This is mind boggling.

We have people fighting to their last breath to protect Baga’s honor.

Probably whistling Dixie as they do it.

Advertisement
The Canes have had 56 different players make the Pro Bowl since game began. Bama has 31 players make the Pro Bowl. We’ve had a player make the Pro Bowl in 56 out of the last 57 years. Leading most to deem us NFLU.

Bama set their record of Pro Bowlers in one season with 6 in 2016. Before that they had 5 going in a season twice, in 1984 and 2014 (we also had 5 in 2014). Since 1984, we’ve had 5 or more Pro Bowlers in one season 14 times (starting in 1991 with 5). Of those 14 times, 7 times we had 7 or more players make Pro Bowl in 1 season, with 10 in 2010 and 11 in 2009 (this is not 15 years ago as some have argued, which btw we’ve had 90 Pro Bowl appearances in the last 15 years).

Finally, our school is #1 when it comes to players starting in the league both 4 years or more (Bama #9) and 8 years or more (Bama doesn’t even make Top 10). Bama maybe where you go to get paid NOW, but the U is where you go to get paid long term. For any recruits making LONG TERM “business decisions” the choice is CLEAR!!!

Last edited:
The Canes have had 56 different players make the Pro Bowl since game began. Bama has 31 players make the Pro Bowl. We’ve had a player make the Pro Bowl in 56 out of the last 57 years. Leading most to deem us NFLU.

Bama set their record of Pro Bowlers in one season with 6 in 2016. Before that they had 5 going in a season twice, in 1984 and 2014 (we also had 5 in 2014). Since 1984, we’ve had 5 or more Pro Bowlers in one season 14 times (starting in 1991 with 5). Of those 14 times, 7 times we had 7 or more players make Pro Bowl in 1 season, with 10 in 2010 and 11 in 2009 (this is not 15 years ago as some have argued, which btw we’ve had 90 Pro Bowl appearances in the last 15 years).

Finally, our school is #1 when it comes to players starting in the league both 4 years or more (Bama #9) and 8 years or more (Bama doesn’t even make Top 10). Bama maybe where you go to get paid NOW, but the U is where you go to get paid long term. For any recruits making LONG TERM “business decisions” the choice is CLEAR!!!
This dude is a real Canes fan.

:dbc:

Talk that talk, bro. Let’s talk real facts.

Advertisement
Back