2019 DB Tyrique Stevenson talks Recruiting

Paranos

All-ACC
Saban's message to Stevenson is simple "if want to want Win, ignore all the negatives about Alabama an just come to Bama". You can't make this stuff up, how these kids fall for his pitches.

Advertisement
Saban's message to Stevenson is simple "if want to want Win, ignore all the negatives about Alabama an just come to Bama". You can't make this stuff up, how these kids fall for his pitches.

Saban’s remark is as terse, and as concise a definition of a front runner as you’re going to find.

It doesn’t matter who or what you play for, what the school stands for (old Dixie), where your heart is, or anything else. Just hop on board because we’re winners. And you’ll win here.

Winning for the sake of winning alone, and being part of a faceless, nameless, semi-corporate good old boy southern plantation system. God bless you if that’s what you want do.

Or win somewhere where it really means something.

Nick Saban's recruiting pitch:

Saban’s remark is as terse, and as concise a definition of a front runner as you’re going to find.

It doesn’t matter who or what you play for, what the school stands for (old Dixie), where your heart is, or anything else. Just hop on board because we’re winners. And you’ll win here.

Winning for the sake of winning alone, and being part of a faceless, nameless, semi-corporate good old boy southern plantation system. God bless you if that’s what you want do.

Well said. How these SoFl kids can't see that if they stay home they will be the same winners as alabaga. Baga can't win without Florida players.

Advertisement
I know this may not be the popular opinion but I really believe this kid is about his city. I think Alabama is intriguing to him because obviously they win and win big. I just think in the end he will choose to help "Make The Crib Great." I can see us finishing the season undefeated all the way to the ACC Championship game and I think we win that too this time around. The more progress we make, the more kids will believe they can win here.

Advertisement
Saban is actually using his NFL head coaching experience in Miami in his recruiting pitches. Lol. That’s classic. I can’t believe he even brings that up since he washed out so badly.

He tried to treat his players the same he did in college thats a big mistake in the pros, also wanted to be treated like a king around town and that didn’t happen

I bet Apple and Google have the same pitch..

Advertisement
He tried to treat his players the same he did in college thats a big mistake in the pros, also wanted to be treated like a king around town and that didn’t happen

I hate Saban but the highlight of Dolphins football in the last 20 years is when he made Manny Wright, DT from USC, leave the field crying. Surprised Saban’s style & personality was not well received by NFL players

Last edited:
Advertisement
Still think he'll be a Cane but I don't understand you guys who knock kids who go to Bama. They pay you and get you to the NFL - there's no denying that.

I mean to be honest what is Saban suppose to say. He has the best pitch of any college coach to date

Year 1- 9 wins
Year 2- 10 wins

WINNING IS HAPPENING AT MIAMI!! Hopefully TS can see it happening..

But I agree, IF the SoFL talent would stay home "and put on for the crib" MIAMI would be better than Bama!! Majority of their studs come from the state of FL.. Hopefully someone can point that out to all these recruits!!

Advertisement
Back