2019 DB Tyrique Stevenson talks Recruiting

I do like that he's not close to any of the kids at Bama. I really hope he doesn't wait all the way until November or signing day to decide.

Advertisement
Still think he'll be a Cane but I don't understand you guys who knock kids who go to Bama. They pay you and get you to the NFL - there's no denying that.

NFL record doesn’t correlate well with their recruiting.

They should be dominating in the NFL. They don’t.

They’re known more for their busts than successes, but thanks anyway for caping for them.

CIS gonna CIS. I’ve stopped counting the SEC and Bama slurpers we have on here.

It sounded like saban is trying to talk a kid into going where he doesn’t want to go.

He tried to treat his players the same he did in college thats a big mistake in the pros, also wanted to be treated like a king around town and that didn’t happen
Who does that remind you of? Why elitist BS is accepted so profoundly with the lower classes astonishes me. They tell you all they can do for you as though you bring nothing to the table. Like they are the only path to success although the "facts" say otherwise. I'm sure they do it, but Miami has to show these kids if all the SoFl talent that goes to baga stay home those championships would be in Miami.

There best days are behind them! It’s going to come off the track soon, may not be this year but it’s not to far off.

Advertisement
Hate them all we want but they have taken our rightful place on top of OUR mountain and until we TAKE it back they hold the talk because they walk the walk like we did. I hunger for the day when we can again say,"you can come to Miami or get your *** beat by the ones who do!", so everyone will hate us again.

Saban is right. He wins. The positive? You’ll win, and you’ll get paid. The negative? As a player you are yet another piece in a machine. Alabama is all about Nick Saban. The players are interchangeable.

Come to Miami and be part of the resurgence. Be part of a family. Win NCs and be a legend.

Facts: being on a loaded team of talented players will result in success at the college level. However, it doesn’t mean you will have the same outcome at the next level. For example, Tebow and Dorsey were surrounded by elite talent, but their respective individual skills were exposed at the next. Basically, talent depth and money wins at every level! Choice: make crib great again or join an talented rich program money purchased

Advertisement
I mean to be honest what is Saban suppose to say. He has the best pitch of any college coach to date

Don’t fall all over yourself trying to defend him.

Nobody is saying he shouldn’t sell his program. We’re just pointing out the chinks in the armor, because we’re like, you know, University of Miami fans.

They’re known more for their busts than successes, but thanks anyway for caping for them.

Bunch of fake arms-length facquits who go to baby showers for 5th cousins or for the ghey couple down the street instead of watching UM games. Kind of pvssies who hang around team message boards just to satisfy their AIDS-gulping thirst to be the neighborhood contrarian.

Advertisement

This

Our dominant years in CFB and the NFL our average player would *** around and become a perennial pro bowler.. I mean jesus, lamar Miller might be the 5th best back weve put in the league in the last 20 years (and that's not a knock) and hes probably made more money than every saban RB combined so far

Majority of Alabama's players gain 80 pounds and 18 inches on the waist line and flame out. Either saban is a subpar developer or hes too fuggin reliant on HGH. Recruits need to go more in depth with the league than just the amount of kids drafted...how many ever see a 2nd contract that isnt the league minimum?

Double post. Alabama can get aids and enter nuclear fallout..their people already look the part

This

Our dominant years in CFB and the NFL our average player would *** around and become a perennial pro bowler.. I mean jesus, lamar Miller might be the 5th best back weve put in the league in the last 20 years (and that's not a knock) and hes probably made more money than every saban RB combined so far

Majority of Alabama's players gain 80 pounds and 18 inches on the waist line and flame out. Either saban is a subpar developer or hes too fuggin reliant on HGH. Recruits need to go more in depth with the league than just the amount of kids drafted...how many ever see a 2nd contract that isnt the league minimum?

Exactly.

All those 5 star recruits 3 deep and rings yet nobody amounts to shlt in the NFL. Nobody sees this?

It’s beyond a statistical anomaly at this point, it’s become an almost statistical certainty that Alabama NFL players don’t do well in the NFL save for who? Julio Jones? One more? There should be at least a couple of dozen pro bowlers over the last decade, or at least very good to solid players.

Advertisement
Other than Julio Jones are there any dominating NFL players from Saban’s Alabama teams? Julio is top 2-3 at his position. Anyone other former Tide players in that category? Top 10 at their position?

@OriginalCanesCanesCanes beat me to it!

Exactly.

All those 5 star recruits 3 deep and rings yet nobody amounts to shlt in the NFL. Nobody sees this?

It’s beyond a statistical anomaly at this point, it’s become an almost statistical certainty that Alabama NFL players don’t do well in the NFL save for who? Julio Jones? One more? There should be at least a couple of dozen pro bowlers over the last decade, or at least very good to solid players.

Amari Cooper may be there soon, with Gruden running the offense and Derrick Carr at QB.

Amari Cooper may be there soon, with Gruden running the offense and Derrick Carr at QB.

But he isn’t yet, is he?

Julio Jones would be Julio Jones wherever he would have gone to college. The guy is a physical freak, a monster, size, hands, speed. But ok, give them credit for him.

He just makes the rest look awful by contrast. Alabama NFL’ers in the last decade have been for the most part, a real shlt show.

But I’ll admit I was wrong about one thing. I googled the topic. People are starting to talk about it. It’s definitely been noticed. The whispers are there.

Advertisement
Back