2019 DB Tyrique Stevenson talks Recruiting

What a ****** interview. Setup Open ended questions. Definitely a Saban **** sucking guy making questionable stupid questions.

Advertisement
Well said. How these SoFl kids can't see that if they stay home they will be the same winners as . Baga can't win without Florida players.
Yes they can. Their top WR is usually a Florida guy, but that’s about it. The brunt of their roster is GA, TX, LA, and Alabama kids.

Last edited:
What Saban said is absolutely true; but what he’s not saying is how **** poor Bama’s player development is. Even guys that “dominated” at the collegiate level are getting drafted late 1st first round at best.

I’ll give Bama Julio Jones, Ha-Ha Clinton Dix, Amari Cooper (although he leads the NFL in dropped passes since his entering in the NFL), CJ Mosley and Landon Collins

I would’ve gave them Mark Ingram (who all of a sudden became a beast, but now we know why...PEDs). And that’s the problem. Bama has cheated their way to victory; whether that’s obviously paying recruits to come or juicing them on Deer Antler Spray. They are systematic robots, that when they enter in to the league they either:

a) have major off field problems (see Mr Ruben Foster or Rolando McClain)

b) not live up to the hype (see Mark Barron and Andre Smith)

Or

c) are complete bust (see McClain, Milliner, Kirkpatrick, Warmack, Fluker, and Richardson....and that’s not including their 2nd and 3rd round busts who have no NFL homes)

Saban is a great COLLEGE coach. But the majority of his guys don’t fare to well later on. Go back to his LSU days and see how many bust he’s had. This is not new.

That’s y Cowherd (who I hate) said, ‘yeah, we see Bama guys and Ohio State guys in the league, BUT WHEN MIAMI SEND GUYS TO THE LEAGUE, brother it’s just different. Miami guys DOMINATE the NFL unlike ANY other school.’

Our lean years and we still got guys in the top 100. Wish these So Fla kids understand there’s nothing like home. F what Saban is saying; u stay home and there’s nothing any school could do to you. They need to learn their history and stop listening to the propaganda

Last edited:
What Saban said is absolutely true; but what he’s not saying is how **** poor Bama’s player development is. Even guys that “dominated” at the collegiate level are getting drafted late 1st first round at best.

I’ll give Bama Julio Jones, Ha-Ha Clinton Dix, Amari Cooper (although he leads the NFL in dropped passes since his entering in the NFL), CJ Mosley and Landon Collins

I would’ve gave them Mark Ingram (who all of a sudden became a beast, but now we know why...PEDs). And that’s the problem. Bama has cheated their way to victory; whether that’s obviously paying recruits to come or juicing them on Deer Antler Spray. They are systematic robots, that when they enter in to the league they either:

a) have major off field problems (see Mr Ruben Foster or Rolando McClain)

b) not live up to the hype (see Mark Barron and Andre Smith)

Or

c) are complete bust (see McClain, Milliner, Kirkpatrick, Warmack, Fluker, and Richardson....and that’s not including their 2nd and 3rd round busts who have no NFL homes)

Saban is a great COLLEGE coach. But the majority of his guys don’t fare to well later on. Go back to his LSU days and see how many bust he’s had. This is not new.

That’s y Cowherd (who I hate) said, ‘yeah, we see Bama guys and Ohio State guys in the league, BUT WHEN MIAMI SEND GUYS TO THE LEAGUE, brother it’s just different. Miami guys DOMINATE the NFL unlike ANY other school.’

Our lean years and we still got guys in the top 100. Wish these So Fla kids understand there’s nothing like home. F what Saban is saying; u stay home and there’s nothing any school could do to you. They need to learn their history and stop listening to the propaganda

https://media2.giphy.com/media/l3q2XhfQ8oCkm1Ts4/giphy.gif

Advertisement
One of the issues you see right now is that a lot of these kids have this mentality that they don’t want to work for it to make it on their own. Instead of representing the neighborhood by going to the local school they now join these super teams. They then go to Bama and think these Natty’s are going to be handed to them.

There is such a misconception about Bama being this superior program that if you go to you will automatically go to the NFL. On the opening day of the NFL season there were just as many Hurricanes as there were Bama players (44) on NFL rosters and they were tied for 4th which means that there were other teams that have done it better.

Bama has also developed a nasty reputation with NFL scouts for sending broken down players to the league. Prime example is Jonathan Allen. Dude was convinced by Saban to stay an extra year and the dude had multiple shoulder problems and he developed arthritis in his shoulder at 21 yrs old. Wound up going 18th when if he had left the year before like he should have he would have been a top 10 pick.

This

Our dominant years in CFB and the NFL our average player would *** around and become a perennial pro bowler.. I mean jesus, lamar Miller might be the 5th best back weve put in the league in the last 20 years (and that's not a knock) and hes probably made more money than every saban RB combined so far

Majority of Alabama's players gain 80 pounds and 18 inches on the waist line and flame out. Either saban is a subpar developer or hes too fuggin reliant on HGH. Recruits need to go more in depth with the league than just the amount of kids drafted...how many ever see a 2nd contract that isnt the league minimum?
Its crazy weird when u sit there and actually think about it. It has to be a PED because most of there guys dont do anything in the nfl. When Butch was sending guys to the league they were becoming hall of famers all time greata. To me bama has put one guy whos guranteed hall of fame caliber and thats julio thats it I cant even think of anyone else.

Its crazy weird when u sit there and actually think about it. It has to be a PED because most of there guys dont do anything in the nfl. When Butch was sending guys to the league they were becoming hall of famers all time greata. To me bama has put one guy whos guranteed hall of fame caliber and thats julio thats it I cant even think of anyone else.

Yea and to be honest when you think about it with butch was here we had premiere talent and athletes that grew up thru optimist and high school ball with ultra competition and pressure to win growing up and then came to the U and got good to great coaching and strength and conditioning. Also the competition was so great at the U in practice they got to the league and it was easy. We can get back to that here soon.

Advertisement
His brother Jay Gruden drafted TWO ALABAMA players in the first round in 2017. Guess what happened? So far, they’re spectacular flameouts. One gets injured, goes on IR, the other one does nothing.

What does he do in this year’s draft? Drafts another Alabama player in the first round who will also flameout. Another Washington Redskin coach will bite the dust and the Alabama scandal will start catching eyeballs in the nation’s capital.

Junior Gruden is on the hot seat. That’s why he’s drafting Alabama players. He knows they’re more plug and play, more roided out, quick solution, easy answer, possibly more quickly NFL ready, because they come from a faceless, nameless, soulless football factory.

But those players are also more injury prone, they’re unthinking drones, with everything done for them. They don’t hack it in the NFL. Other than a few you can count on your left hand because of their talent.

The rest are used up, washed up, mentally emptied, Borg type, roided out, drained drones, the spirit and life sucked out of them in Saban’s system with nothing left to give to the NFL. Discarded by Saban.

It’s clear as day.

Yea and to be honest when you think about it with butch was here we had premiere talent and athletes that grew up thru optimist and high school ball with ultra competition and pressure to win growing up and then came to the U and got good to great coaching and strength and conditioning. Also the competition was so great at the U in practice they got to the league and it was easy. We can get back to that here soon.

Folks; this was b4 Butch. Yes Butch assembled that all time great team, but what about The Playmaker, Sapp, Lewis, Kennedy, Armstead (who should be considered for HOF), Kelly? What about guys who had long productive careers, like Russ Maryland, The Blades Brothers, O Anderson (who should be considered for HOF), Barrows, Testaverde, Kosar, Perriman, Gary, Searcy???

Here’s the sad thing; I know fa sho I’m missing others from the 80’s and early 90’s prior to Butch. In a couple of years, we’ll be either tied for the # 1 school or become straight out the #1 school to produce HOFers. Right now we’re 6 behind. We still have AJ80, Wayne, Hester (which I’m sure he’ll get in eventually b/c he changed how ST is operated), Graham, Olsen, Ed Reed, and Frank Gore.

Again, WE DOMINATED the NFL once Howard convinced kids to stay home. If Richt can do that, we’ll see the next wave of superstars/HOFers.

Again, these kids need to learn their history.

His brother Jay Gruden drafted TWO ALABAMA players in the first round in 2017. Guess what happened? So far, they’re spectacular flameouts. One gets injured, goes on IR, the other one does nothing.

What does he do in this year’s draft? Drafts another Alabama player in the first round who will also flameout. Another Washington Redskin coach will bite the dust and the Alabama scandal will start catching eyeballs in the nation’s capital.

Junior Gruden is on the hot seat. That’s why he’s drafting Alabama players. He knows they’re more plug and play, more roided out, quick solution, easy answer, possibly more quickly NFL ready, because they come from a faceless, nameless, soulless football factory.

But those players are also more injury prone, they’re unthinking drones, with everything done for them. They don’t hack it in the NFL. Other than a few you can count on your left hand because of their talent.

The rest are used up, washed up, mentally emptied, Borg type, roided out, drained drones, the spirit and life sucked out of them in Saban’s system with nothing left to give to the NFL. Discarded by Saban.

It’s clear as day.

That’s what PEDs do to your body. You initially own the world, but ur racking up injuries (both internally and externally) that ur body just ignores b/c it’s all juiced up. Then when u come off of it, u become a fraction of what u once were.

I told all my boys about Mark Ingram; I said ‘how is ole boy all of sudden good again? He’s faster and stronger than he’s ever been. Blood, is juicing.’ Couple yrs pass by, w a couple of pro-bowls, and nothing. They called me a hater. And BOOM! That PED finally caught up.

Again, Bama is doing everything in their midst to be relevant. CFB is life to them b/c it ain’t nothing else, so of course they’ll do everything they need to win. Saban signed a pack w the SEC devil and he’s benefiting from it at the expense of his players.

That’s what PEDs do to your body. You initially own the world, but ur racking up injuries (both internally and externally) that ur body just ignores b/c it’s all juiced up. Then when u come off of it, u become a fraction of what u once were.

I told all my boys about Mark Ingram; I said ‘how is ole boy all of sudden good again? He’s faster and stronger than he’s ever been. Blood, is juicing.’ Couple yrs pass by, w a couple of pro-bowls, and nothing. They called me a hater. And BOOM! That PED finally caught up.

Again, Bama is doing everything in their midst to be relevant. CFB is life to them b/c it ain’t nothing else, so of course they’ll do everything they need to win. Saban signed a pack w the SEC devil and he’s benefiting from it at the expense of his players.
I would test all sports once a fuqin week so everythings fair

Advertisement
Just watch Jay Gruden of the Washington Redskins. He’s desperate not to lose his job so he drafts Alabama NFL ready used up robots that he thinks will give him a quick fix so he can save his job. Even if they’re used up after a couple of years, he still has his job.

Unfortunately for him the two Alabama first rounders from last year he drafted did nothing, he didn’t even get the quick fix from them, and the skins went under .500 and no playoffs.

Being stupid and stubborn like his brother, he drafted another Bammer this year, thinking now the 3 Bammers will give him the quick fix and save his job. Even if they only last 2-3 years like most Alabama players.

Unfortunately for him, lately Alabama players have not even been getting off the ground, these three guys might provide nothing, and people in Washington will start to talk.

The talk already started last year.

Look here:

👀 Analysis | Alabama has produced a lot of NFL busts. It also has produced a lot of NFL stars.

But Alabama has produced very very few NFL stars since 2001

Do you want to play for a dikk that nobody likes even the former coaches? Or do you want to play for CMR who’s held in the highest regards by most of his former players.
It’s easy to say no body likes a winner. But nobody thinks JJ, or Erickson or ****er or Butch were a holes.
Notice how the Bama recruiting narrative has gone from family to business.
What Bama did was basically give a tyrant the wheel. Think about how many people in that city and state are scared of Saban. Think about how many high school coaches in the south are too.

Seen successful dudes bully theire way to the top a lot of times. People judge results not personalities. Good for them and theire chips.
But it all has a Lance Armstrong feel about it to me.

Advertisement
I hate Saban but the highlight of Dolphins football in the last 20 years is when he made Manny Wright, DT from USC, leave the field crying. Surprised Saban’s style & personality was not well received by NFL players
You can pull that kind of **** when you're winning or a brand new w no real record.

Unfortunately, he went w Culpeppers knee over Brees' shoulder and well, we see where he is now.

The find players started clowning Saban as the losses piled up.

I understand we all hate Bama but let's not try to reinvent the wheel. Kids dont care about 15+ years ago, more like within the last 5-10 since they witnessed those teams/players. Very convenient of you to start in 01' btw lol

There only maybe 15-20 "stars" in the NFL at any given time. Guys like Von Miller, Le'Veon Bell, Tyron Smith, Jalen Ramsey, Julio Jones, Aaron Rodgers, Earl Thomas, etc. They have a lot of good players in the league.

Not only that but who gives a **** what guys do in the NFL,they win NCs in college,that's all that matters to us fans.I would love for miami to win 5 NCs in the next 10 years.If our guys make it in the NFL that's great for them and their families but means little to nothing to us really.But like you say the hate for Bama is such we have to find a way to take some shine off to feel a little better.

Advertisement
Back