2019 CB Marcus Banks hits portal

Advertisement
Advertisement
man I hope tyrique and blades come back.

get banks, the new freshmen coming in, clarke, etc. we'll be in a good spot

Advertisement
Him and another cb are the two I’ve been mentioning.
I’ve heard of two (including Banks) as well, but the other hasn’t hit the portal yet. I’m not referring to Marshall, he’s not leaving Raymond and UF. Regardless, it’s interesting to see how that room is going to shake out with a different scheme. I honestly see a potential situation where we could lose Ivey, Blades, and Dunson after the spring.

I’ve heard of two (including Banks) as well, but the other hasn’t hit the portal yet. I’m not referring to Marshall, he’s not leaving Raymond and UF. Regardless, it’s interesting to see how that room is going to shake out with a different scheme. I honestly see a potential situation where we could lose Ivey, Blades, and Dunson after the spring.
Yes , I try to stay away from that if names aren’t in the portal. But there is some good players still deciding.

Advertisement
I think it’s been said blades has been dealing with some serious health issues. He said he wants to play again
Yeah don’t get me wrong I’m not criticizing the kid at all. Not judging the young man. Maybe better on my end to not say anything at all but it would be great to have him back 100%

Advertisement
I heard that same thing from one of my boys who worked with him at Nevada, that Donte & Mario bumped heads quite a bit because Mario likes to have total control of how things are done from a recruiting standpoint & that Donte is a guy that you have to let him do his thing...

He also was a GA at UW when Sark was there so it’s a good fit for him.
Do you see this being an issue with TRob as well? Sounds like the Donte's and TRob's and CRaymond's of the world need to be left alone to do their thing on the trail...if Donte didn't work well with Mario, will Mario adjust/grow and see that he needs "that guy" on his side and do it differently to keep his elite DB recruiter this time around

Do you see this being an issue with TRob as well? Sounds like the Donte's and TRob's and CRaymond's of the world need to be left alone to do their thing on the trail...if Donte didn't work well with Mario, will Mario adjust/grow and see that he needs "that guy" on his side and do it differently to keep his elite DB recruiter this time around

The thing is, Mario’s way seems to only produce elite recruiting results.

If you’re him, why would you “adjust/grow” when everything you do seems to land on the trail?

Advertisement
Back