2019 Akeem dent decommits

Advertisement
Dent will be attending Paradise according to Ivins. Great news.

Dent told Newburg we are no longer a factor at FSU camp today. Focused on Clemson and FSU. Not sure if he's coming to Paradice but even if it is true, it's early enough to make up ground. Hopefully we get back into it if true. Sorry I can't post tweet from phone

Advertisement
He wouldn't be showing up if we weren't a factor... let him chill with some of the big boys this weekend! ***** that FSU and Clemson non-sense...

Those quotes were obviously lies. Are we really to believe the kid said that Miami isn't a factor then, confirm that he will be on campus tonight and tomorrow. Total 247 click bait!

Advertisement
Those quotes were obviously lies. Are we really to believe the kid said that Miami isn't a factor then, confirm that he will be on campus tonight and tomorrow. Total 247 click bait!

Agreed. Just putting it out there cuz it was reported. And even if it were true, we have a lot of time

I'm starting to get the feeling every anti-UM quote from recruits is a lie. I don't think any of these dopey bloggers can get a click unless they manufacture a fake quote that is deleterious to UM.

Advertisement
https://twitter.com/ABLichtenstein/status/888442762961571840

Key quote in that Newberg story on Akeem Dent's preferences: "It’s too early to say [Miami is] out.”

"Still a long way to go for Dent."

dont understand how he goes from committed to decomitting esp with all the momentum that we currently have... and then to say we are not a factor ... esp since he was at JR DAY while he was committed he was attached to Rumphs hip ... curious to find out what happend since then to cause all this

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back