2019 Akeem dent decommits

Advertisement
The reality today is that kids are getting huge $ for "visits" to certain schools, mostly but not limited to the $EC, so its in their best interests to "tour" lots of schools over the summer. He may have gotten more $ to commit publicly. Because of that, you cant get too excited about anything until close to NSD.

I don't know why he's considered the number 1 corner for 2019. He's good but not that great.

Advertisement
Idk the validity of this yet but I was just told FSU is willing to take his older brother , and played a big part in his commitment today.

Advertisement
Idk the validity of this yet but I was just told FSU is willing to take his older brother , and played a big part in his commitment today.
who is his older brother?

Harvey Dent

Greg Dent
xgd_20130611101517_320_240.JPG

Greg Dent Arrested, Charged with Sexual Assault | Seminoles Chant

Advertisement
Advertisement
FSU ain't gone take that dude's brother. Man these kids get the okey doke all the time! He's 2019, correct? Doubt this is the last we heard of this guy.

FSU ain't gone take that dude's brother. Man these kids get the okey doke all the time! He's 2019, correct? Doubt this is the last we heard of this guy.

Per FSU's 247 site, his brother is grayshirting and will be on the roster in the Spring, he's a 2017 kid.

So yeah, they actually are taking his bro

How many package deals have been worth it where one kid is elite and the tag along is at best a JAG? Let's see how this plays out.

Advertisement
Back