2019 Akeem dent decommits

How many package deals have been worth it where one kid is elite and the tag along is at best a JAG? Let's see how this plays out.

Would have been worth it for MacKeenzie, same for the LB at Louisville, especially considering his brother played for the team whereas half of our signing class was trash we tossed out over the next few years. Diff here is I don't see much trash (read that as none) in 2019 class.

Advertisement
How many package deals have been worth it where one kid is elite and the tag along is at best a JAG? Let's see how this plays out.

Would have been worth it for MacKeenzie, same for the LB at Louisville, especially considering his brother played for the team whereas half of our signing class was trash we tossed out over the next few years. Diff here is I don't see much trash (read that as none) in 2019 class.

But Keith Brown himself didn't accomplish anything..

Also still waiting on the Jeremiah Holloman deal with his bro at UGA. But he looked real good in their spring game.

Lol what?

Keith Brown ended up at Western Kentucky or somewhere. He's the definition of why you don't make these deals.

Thanks though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Also still waiting on the Jeremiah Holloman deal with his bro at UGA. But he looked real good in their spring game.

Hate we missed on him, kid is the real deal

4star Thomas and 4star Harley....

And then 4star pope and 4star Hightower

2019 4star Breion fuller
These are the kids who committed after holloman went to uga. Shouldn't be worried about that at all

Hate we missed on him, kid is the real deal

4star Thomas and 4star Harley....

And then 4star pope and 4star Hightower

2019 4star Breion fuller
These are the kids who committed after holloman went to uga. Shouldn't be worried about that at all

Rivals gave Pope 5th star

Advertisement
Hasn’t this guy been here the last two weeks? What’s the story here?

Story is he won't be signing a LOI for at least another year. He may very well end up a part of the '19 class (again). If not, South Florida is usually loaded with DBs.

Advertisement
Back