2019 Akeem dent decommits

come back akemmmm !!!!!!! best db in 19 !!! come backkk

No, not unless he truly wants to be a Cane. No more kids here who bleeds another school's color. **** No!!!
Would you say the same thing about Al Blades? He decommited. I would welcome him back with open arms, and I truly believe he wants to be a cane. I just think he wants to be recruited.

LOL he is mocking canesjip since canesjip was using that as a reason why staff shouldn't have dropped Jalen Patterson

The staff shouldnt have dropped him because he is a DOG, he competes everydown and plays w the passion that a CANE should play with ... He dam sure as **** wouldnt loose to fsu like brad kaaya and duke johnson and be proud like they were.

we need players that HATE to loose , something we havent had in a long time

i was going to give you the benefit of the doubt the first time, but "loose" and "lose" are entirely different words, you mong.

Advertisement
I don't know WTF you're talking about.

Take that troll ish elsewhere.

If you say that every time you see him he's getting smoked badly then I assume he's getting smoked badly when you don't see him too. So the inference is that he gets smoked badly all the time.

Yeah, I think this is fake news.
Willing to bet the real story is he saw Akeem Dent get beat one time at a 7v7 tourney/camp/game or wherever. This turned into Dent getting smoked. Then it turned into he gets smoked every time he sees him.

You can think what you want. It doesn't surprise me...you guys slurp off kids that you want so bad and would go against anyone that tells you different that's actually seen them play. Unlike you, I've seen him about a dozen times (7on7's and at University camps).

You got guys on this board that are top notch coaches and another guy that's an actual scout for an NFL team but you dudes are always running your mouth & spilling your yssup juice when one of them is giving you their honest assessment.

Like I said...tremendous athlete. He needs a lot of work at being a top flight DB in terms of technique and fundamentals but he still has time bc he is young.

You see, you're missing the point entirely. I know you coach 7v7's and know more x's and o's than I'll ever know. If you see flaws, I believe you. All I'm saying is that if you've seen him multiple times and he's always getting beat badly when you see him then it's logical for us to assume that it's the same when you aren't there so he's probably etting beat all the time, whether you are watching or not.

You were saying that you didn't say he gets beat all the time and we're just saying what we inferred from your original comment. I respect your input.

I get what you're saying but let me clarify. He's not getting beat every play or every other play...but about once a game or even in one on one's loses badly. I mean like not be in the vicinity.

Is he winning more than he's losing? Yes, by a wide margin but for a top flight DB that's rated so high...I expect for him to not to be beat like that.

I'm comparing him to guys like T McFadden, V Hargreaves III, Lamarcus Joyner, Q. Wilson, Leon mcQuay and other top flight kids I have seen at his age.

If you say that every time you see him he's getting smoked badly then I assume he's getting smoked badly when you don't see him too. So the inference is that he gets smoked badly all the time.

Willing to bet the real story is he saw Akeem Dent get beat one time at a 7v7 tourney/camp/game or wherever. This turned into Dent getting smoked. Then it turned into he gets smoked every time he sees him.

You can think what you want. It doesn't surprise me...you guys slurp off kids that you want so bad and would go against anyone that tells you different that's actually seen them play. Unlike you, I've seen him about a dozen times (7on7's and at University camps).

You got guys on this board that are top notch coaches and another guy that's an actual scout for an NFL team but you dudes are always running your mouth & spilling your yssup juice when one of them is giving you their honest assessment.

Like I said...tremendous athlete. He needs a lot of work at being a top flight DB in terms of technique and fundamentals but he still has time bc he is young.

You see, you're missing the point entirely. I know you coach 7v7's and know more x's and o's than I'll ever know. If you see flaws, I believe you. All I'm saying is that if you've seen him multiple times and he's always getting beat badly when you see him then it's logical for us to assume that it's the same when you aren't there so he's probably etting beat all the time, whether you are watching or not.

You were saying that you didn't say he gets beat all the time and we're just saying what we inferred from your original comment. I respect your input.

I get what you're saying but let me clarify. He's not getting beat every play or every other play...but about once a game or even in one on one's loses badly. I mean like not be in the vicinity.

Is he winning more than he's losing? Yes, by a wide margin but for a top flight DB that's rated so high...I expect for him to not to be beat like that.

I'm comparing him to guys like T McFadden, V Hargreaves III, Lamarcus Joyner, Q. Wilson, Leon mcQuay and other top flight kids I have seen at his age.

What do you attribute that to? It's obviously not a scheme situation. Does he take plays off or is he just inconsistent in his coverage?

come back akemmmm !!!!!!! best db in 19 !!! come backkk

No, not unless he truly wants to be a Cane. No more kids here who bleeds another school's color. **** No!!!
Would you say the same thing about Al Blades? He decommited. I would welcome him back with open arms, and I truly believe he wants to be a cane. I just think he wants to be recruited.

LOL he is mocking canesjip since canesjip was using that as a reason why staff shouldn't have dropped Jalen Patterson

The staff shouldnt have dropped him because he is a DOG, he competes everydown and plays w the passion that a CANE should play with ... He dam sure as **** wouldnt loose to fsu like brad kaaya and duke johnson and be proud like they were.

we need players that HATE to loose , something we havent had in a long time

Are you inferring Duke didn't have that Dog in him? Kys

What do you attribute that to? It's obviously not a scheme situation. Does he take plays off or is he just inconsistent in his coverage?

Just technique and being really young. Sometimes he tries to be overly physical when he doesn't need to be and savvy WR's uses it against him.

For example: He lined up in press, gets a nice jam, the WR releases but instead of him taking the angle to cut him off, he chases the WR which enables to WR to stack him and have a 2 way go...the WR jab steps outside, he bites bc he is chasing and the WR is gone to the post....wide open!

Advertisement

Just technique and being really young. Sometimes he tries to be overly physical when he doesn't need to be and savvy WR's uses it against him.

For example: He lined up in press, gets a nice jam, the WR releases but instead of him taking the angle to cut him off, he chases the WR which enables to WR to stack him and have a 2 way go...the WR jab steps outside, he bites bc he is chasing and the WR is gone to the post....wide open!

Thanks for the insight! Maybe some good coaching will help him with this...unless he goes elsewhere then I hope he gets smoked!

Article from today

At this time the nation’s top cornerback for the 2019 class has 15 scholarship offers. There is a familiar face leading for his recruitment with many others pushing hard.

“Miami is still the lead one,” said Dent. “I have a good relationship with them. I like Clemson, Ohio State, LSU, Michigan, Alabama, Florida. Really all the big schools after me.”

Five-star CB Akeem Dent building relationships

Article from today

At this time the nation’s top cornerback for the 2019 class has 15 scholarship offers. There is a familiar face leading for his recruitment with many others pushing hard.

“Miami is still the lead one,” said Dent. “I have a good relationship with them. I like Clemson, Ohio State, LSU, Michigan, Alabama, Florida. Really all the big schools after me.”

Five-star CB Akeem Dent building relationships

Can't let him get out of SoFlo

Advertisement
hes all cane. relax. once we have a 2018 top 5 class, 10 wins this season and a trip to the ACCCG, he will be back. just playing the recruiting game and wanting to be loved on

Advertisement
Advertisement
Best CB in 2019 , thought he had a real good relationship with Rumph , does anybody know what the cause for this is ?

LMAO at Anyone who has a "real good relationship with Rumph" coming here

I think he's a **** of a DB coach btw. It's just gonna take a few years for him to establish a reputation that recruits for him.

Last edited:
Best CB in 2019 , thought he had a real good relationship with Rumph , does anybody know what the cause for this is ?

LMAO at Anyone who has a "real good relationship with Rumph" coming here

I think he's a **** of a DB coach btw. It's just gonna take a few years for him to establish a reputation that recruits for him.

I don't understand why ? X NFL player , highshool coach shouldn't have issues recruiting .

Advertisement
Back