2019 Akeem dent decommits

Its the first 247 for '19 so there will be a ton of changes between now and next year

kids talent cant be debated though

Every time I see him...he's getting SMOKED..I mean SMOKED!

But that wasn't in pads and he is a tremendous athlete.

So the #1 ranked CB in the class of '19 sucks in your opinion? Hmmmmmm, Doubt it.

I didn't say he sucked. I said he gets smoked.

Smoked means burnt, torched, etc...literally every time I see him.

If someone gets smoked literally every time you see him, shouldn't that mean your opinion of him is he sucks?

That doesn't mean that at all.

I didn't say he gets smoked every play.

Advertisement
Every time I see him...he's getting SMOKED..I mean SMOKED!

But that wasn't in pads and he is a tremendous athlete.

So the #1 ranked CB in the class of '19 sucks in your opinion? Hmmmmmm, Doubt it.

If someone gets smoked literally every time you see him, shouldn't that mean your opinion of him is he sucks?

So if you say "every time I see him he's getting SMOKED... I mean SMOKED", which is what you said... That's different from saying he gets smoked all the time? Based on your observation, shouldn't we logically assume that when you are not watching him he's also getting "SMOKED... I mean SMOKED" or do you think he's only getting SMOKED like that when you're watching him get SMOKED?

Last edited:
Advertisement
come back akemmmm !!!!!!! best db in 19 !!! come backkk

No, not unless he truly wants to be a Cane. No more kids here who bleeds another school's color. **** No!!!
Would you say the same thing about Al Blades? He decommited. I would welcome him back with open arms, and I truly believe he wants to be a cane. I just think he wants to be recruited.

No, not unless he truly wants to be a Cane. No more kids here who bleeds another school's color. **** No!!!
Would you say the same thing about Al Blades? He decommited. I would welcome him back with open arms, and I truly believe he wants to be a cane. I just think he wants to be recruited.

LOL he is mocking canesjip since canesjip was using that as a reason why staff shouldn't have dropped Jalen Patterson

Advertisement

So if you say "every time I see him he's getting SMOKED... I mean SMOKED", which is what you said... That's different from saying he gets smoked all the time? Based on your observation, shouldn't we logically assume that when you are not watching him he's also getting "SMOKED... I mean SMOKED" or do you think he's only getting SMOKED like that when you're watching him get SMOKED?

I don't know WTF you're talking about.

Take that troll ish elsewhere.

LOL he is mocking canesjip since canesjip was using that as a reason why staff shouldn't have dropped Jalen Patterson

The staff shouldnt have dropped him because he is a DOG, he competes everydown and plays w the passion that a CANE should play with ... He dam sure as **** wouldnt loose to fsu like brad kaaya and duke johnson and be proud like they were.

we need players that HATE to loose , something we havent had in a long time

If you say that every time you see him he's getting smoked badly then I assume he's getting smoked badly when you don't see him too. So the inference is that he gets smoked badly all the time.

Last edited:

The staff shouldnt have dropped him because he is a DOG, he competes everydown and plays w the passion that a CANE should play with ... He dam sure as **** wouldnt loose to fsu like brad kaaya and duke johnson and be proud like they were.

we need players that HATE to loose , something we havent had in a long time

giphy (10).jpg

Advertisement
This is his first year at McDevitt. We moved hear last summer from Arizona (I'm active duty Army), so this was his first varsity season. He'll get the opportunity to go up against Micah Parsons (has a Miami offer) next season, as well as some other talented players in the area next season. If he plays well, he should really start popping up on the radar. He blew up one of Parsons' teammates last season (3/4* DE who signed with PSU) a few times and that got him some notice.

His name

Logan O'Grady

He's a pothead is what it means.

Plain and simple stoner.

I was thinking about salmon and bagels since we're talking about things getting smoked but weed's healthier.

Brisket man, brisket.

Perhaps pork butt too.

And don't sleep on ribs. No don't go to sleep on bones.

Slow and low! I live in Richmond but I have to go to High Point / Greensboro, NC tomorrow. I'll see what the local offerings hold. Sauce in this area is mostly vinegar.

Advertisement

If you say that every time you see him he's getting smoked badly then I assume he's getting smoked badly when you don't see him too. So the inference is that he gets smoked badly all the time.

Yeah, I think this is fake news.
Willing to bet the real story is he saw Akeem Dent get beat one time at a 7v7 tourney/camp/game or wherever. This turned into Dent getting smoked. Then it turned into he gets smoked every time he sees him.

Willing to bet the real story is he saw Akeem Dent get beat one time at a 7v7 tourney/camp/game or wherever. This turned into Dent getting smoked. Then it turned into he gets smoked every time he sees him.

You can think what you want. It doesn't surprise me...you guys slurp off kids that you want so bad and would go against anyone that tells you different that's actually seen them play. Unlike you, I've seen him in at about a dozen times (7on7's and at University camps).

Like I said...tremendous athlete. He needs work at being a top flight DB in terms of technique and fundamentals.

You got guys on this board that are top notch coaches and another guy that's an actual scout for an NFL team but you dudes are always running your mouth & spilling your yssup juice when one of them is giving you their honest opinion.

You can think what you want. It doesn't surprise me...you guys slurp off kids that you want so bad and would go against anyone that tells you different that's actually seen them play. Unlike you, I've seen him about a dozen times (7on7's and at University camps).

You got guys on this board that are top notch coaches and another guy that's an actual scout for an NFL team but you dudes are always running your mouth & spilling your yssup juice when one of them is giving you their honest assessment.

Like I said...tremendous athlete. He needs a lot of work at being a top flight DB in terms of technique and fundamentals but he still has time bc he is young.

You can think what you want. It doesn't surprise me...you guys slurp off kids that you want so bad and would go against anyone that tells you different that's actually seen them play. Unlike you, I've seen him about a dozen times (7on7's and at University camps).

You got guys on this board that are top notch coaches and another guy that's an actual scout for an NFL team but you dudes are always running your mouth & spilling your yssup juice when one of them is giving you their honest assessment.

Like I said...tremendous athlete. He needs a lot of work at being a top flight DB in terms of technique and fundamentals but he still has time bc he is young.

You see, you're missing the point entirely. I know you coach 7v7's and know more x's and o's than I'll ever know. If you see flaws, I believe you. All I'm saying is that if you've seen him multiple times and he's always getting beat badly when you see him then it's logical for us to assume that it's the same when you aren't there so he's probably etting beat all the time, whether you are watching or not.

You were saying that you didn't say he gets beat all the time and we're just saying what we inferred from your original comment. I respect your input.

Advertisement
Back