2019 Akeem dent decommits

Advertisement
It's because Milton got his UF offer and they want to play together.

This is the down side of bringing in 7 DB studs in the '18 class.

Nailed it.
Though there's plenty of time to correct the wrongness of his ways.

There is no downside to bringing in 7 studs in a class.

Maybe you're right.
Studs considering Miami will have to start expecting that you will have to compete and earn your spot.
Hopefully Dent has that intestinal fortitude.
As I said, there's plenty of time to ...

Advertisement
Well...at least we have some time to keep recruiting him.
A lot can happen between now and when this kid has to put pen to paper.

Yes, he is my son. He is a sophomore at Bishop McDevitt in Harrisburg, PA (same school as Ricky Watters, LeSean McCoy, and Noah Spence). He is 6' 3", 290 lbs, benches 350, squats 500, and deadlifts 450. He started every game this year at LG. He was born a Cane, bleeds orange and green, and has a very nasty streak.

Advertisement
Funny this kid decommits and we get pope and hall after. Good choice, kid. You look like an idiot decommiting while we keep adding top local
Kids.

Yes, he is my son. He is a sophomore at Bishop McDevitt in Harrisburg, PA (same school as Ricky Watters, LeSean McCoy, and Noah Spence). He is 6' 3", 290 lbs, benches 350, squats 500, and deadlifts 450. He started every game this year at LG. He was born a Cane, bleeds orange and green, and has a very nasty streak.
Where is the film. Tape don't lie

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

The kid is getting exposed to countless players enjoying the process of recruitment and wants to experience that like any other 15-16 year old would.

Advertisement

Is Miami recruiting him?

This is his first year at McDevitt. We moved hear last summer from Arizona (I'm active duty Army), so this was his first varsity season. He'll get the opportunity to go up against Micah Parsons (has a Miami offer) next season, as well as some other talented players in the area next season. If he plays well, he should really start popping up on the radar. He blew up one of Parsons' teammates last season (3/4* DE who signed with PSU) a few times and that got him some notice.

This is his first year at McDevitt. We moved hear last summer from Arizona (I'm active duty Army), so this was his first varsity season. He'll get the opportunity to go up against Micah Parsons (has a Miami offer) next season, as well as some other talented players in the area next season. If he plays well, he should really start popping up on the radar. He blew up one of Parsons' teammates last season (3/4* DE who signed with PSU) a few times and that got him some notice.

I'll be at the McD/HBG game on Market Street. We'll see lol.

Advertisement

I'll be at the McD/HBG game on Market Street. We'll see lol.

So you're a secret UM evaluator? You must swell with pride.

I think that you missed the word "if". Micah is a special player - there aren't a lot of 5-stars handed out. My son is big, strong, has good feet and technique, isn't scared of anyone, and is looking forward to playing against him. Look for #52 - he's been wearing that number since he was 6 for a reason.

WHERE IS THE TAPE. FILM DON'T LIE.

I was a 5* LB coming out of high school without film...

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

His name

Advertisement
Back