2019 Akeem dent decommits

No kid that commits 2-3 years before their signing day stays committed the whole time

False
We have had a few commit prior to their junior years in sam Bruce, jack Allison, dionte Mullins, navaughn Donaldson, Trevor darling, duke johnson, shaq quarterman, Mike Pinckney and many more

He committed before his sophomore year. None of those kids committed that early

Advertisement
No kid that commits 2-3 years before their signing day stays committed the whole time

False
We have had a few commit prior to their junior years in sam Bruce, jack Allison, dionte Mullins, navaughn Donaldson, Trevor darling, duke johnson, shaq quarterman, Mike Pinckney and many more

He committed before his sophomore year. None of those kids committed that early

Committing before their junior year is still a long time

Does anyone know why he decommitted? I think that would be a good place to start when assigning blame.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't think the amount of DB's we are taking is the reason for the decommit. He stated awhile back that he doesn't mind the competition. Plus, I know that since he has been committed his name hasn't been linked to any other school other than Miami. So maybe he just wanted to open things up and see what other schools had to offer when they know he's completely open aka $$$

I personally know his former Offensive Coordinator (went to highschool with him), he and Dent communicate almost daily still.

I've known this was coming for a while but didn't make a thread because i would have just been negged to death and called a pessimist.

His coaches words to me was something like "the second bama offers him he's gone, that's his dream school".

Its really disappointing these kids just go up to Tuskkkaloosa like some zombies smh.

Advertisement
The trouble with committing early is you get less attention from schools. These kids then see their friends getting more attention than them so they decommit to get back in the spotlight.

This is definitely not true. The attention is there whether you're committed or not.

Why do you think Jobe is posting Gators, Michigan and all other schools edits? Its to fuel the fire and make different fan bases talk about him.

The florida boards go nuts when he posts a picture in their gear. New articles come out with writers speculating where he is going.

Yes there is attention when you are committed but more attention when you are flirting with other fan bases.

I love that anytime a kid wants to weigh his options, it's because of the "bag" from other schools. /face palm/

Advertisement
The trouble with committing early is you get less attention from schools. These kids then see their friends getting more attention than them so they decommit to get back in the spotlight.

This is definitely not true. The attention is there whether you're committed or not.

Why do you think Jobe is posting Gators, Michigan and all other schools edits? Its to fuel the fire and make different fan bases talk about him.

The florida boards go nuts when he posts a picture in their gear. New articles come out with writers speculating where he is going.

Yes there is attention when you are committed but more attention when you are flirting with other fan bases.

Well you said attention from schools, not fans which are two completely different things.

I personally know his former Offensive Coordinator (went to highschool with him), he and Dent communicate almost daily still.

I've known this was coming for a while but didn't make a thread because i would have just been negged to death and called a pessimist.

His coaches words to me was something like "the second bama offers him he's gone, that's his dream school".

Its really disappointing these kids just go up to Tuskkkaloosa like some zombies smh.

You sound like Pete. LMAO

Advertisement
Back