2019 Akeem dent decommits

The trouble with committing early is you get less attention from schools. These kids then see their friends getting more attention than them so they decommit to get back in the spotlight.

This is definitely not true. The attention is there whether you're committed or not.

Why do you think Jobe is posting Gators, Michigan and all other schools edits? Its to fuel the fire and make different fan bases talk about him.

The florida boards go nuts when he posts a picture in their gear. New articles come out with writers speculating where he is going.

Yes there is attention when you are committed but more attention when you are flirting with other fan bases.

Well you said attention from schools, not fans which are two completely different things.

I still love you Tweed. #Tweed [MENTION=6088]Tweed[/MENTION] Tweed - Canadian Cannabis

Advertisement
I personally know his former Offensive Coordinator (went to highschool with him), he and Dent communicate almost daily still.

I've known this was coming for a while but didn't make a thread because i would have just been negged to death and called a pessimist.

His coaches words to me was something like "the second bama offers him he's gone, that's his dream school".

Its really disappointing these kids just go up to Tuskkkaloosa like some zombies smh.

You sound like Pete. LMAO

I kind of do LOL.

Until i found out he was never gonna come (#1 corner was bound to get a bama offer) i was very excited as Dent went to my old highschool.

Ive been told after this season at Palm Beach Central its very possible he transfers to STA, which would put him at 4 schools in 4 years lol.

Advertisement
i think its go get more attention plain and simple. its like saying you have a girlfriend when you want other girls to pay attention to you. its so far away it really doesn't mean anything one way or the otherr

Advertisement
Lingard gonna stay on him.

"Gotta come play with the real. You will see the lies on this journey..stay real#lifechoice"

He won't sign an LOI anywhere before 2 seasons more of football are complete. By then, we could be ACC champs and Saban might be retired, LOL. Truly no need to worry right now.

Advertisement
Not worried at all about this, he is still 2 years out. And if he wants BAMA then bye, if not all we have to do is win and all kinds of talent will come. Just have to show these kids that you can really win here(ACC Championships, Playoffs, and National Titles)

This is the down side of bringing in 7 DB studs in the '18 class.

That was my first thought as well. One reason you don't want to bring in those kinds of numbers every year, However, we need to, so that's just how it is. In time we'll get balanced recruiting classes, and that time is coming very soon.

I can't fault the kid if that is his reason. Spare me the "doesn't want to compete" stuff, because he can play anywhere. Why go where it'll be a heck of a lot harder to see the field? He's really talented, but so are the guys we are bringing in. Best of luck to the kid, and I hope he changes his mind when the dust settles. A LOT can happen in 2 years.

Advertisement
:6fPS6::6fPS6::6fPS6::6fPS6::6fPS6::6fPS6::6fPS6::6fPS6::6fPS6::6fPS6::6fPS6::6fPS6::6fPS6::6fPS6::6fPS6::6fPS6:

This is the down side of bringing in 7 DB studs in the '18 class.

Nailed it.
Though there's plenty of time to correct the wrongness of his ways.

There is no downside to bringing in 7 studs in a class.

The only downside is that poor recruiting of the position forces you to do it in the first place, thus maybe missing out on studs in the next cycle.
Is what it be.

UM

I personally know his former Offensive Coordinator (went to highschool with him), he and Dent communicate almost daily still.

I've known this was coming for a while but didn't make a thread because i would have just been negged to death and called a pessimist.

His coaches words to me was something like "the second bama offers him he's gone, that's his dream school".

Its really disappointing these kids just go up to Tuskkkaloosa like some zombies smh.
Good thing Richt has two full seasons to right our ship and show him, Miami is where its at.

Advertisement
Back