2019 4-Star DB Jaden Davis- "I like the fact that they treat me as one of the family, not just a recruit.”

Advertisement
This is a weird recruitment. Along with the Dunmore kid these will be interesting recruitments to follow as they are both strange and there is a lot of misinformation out there.

Nah. Thats not what i said. What i said is right now hes not on our board like that. Meaning other options are ahead of him. But regardless of whats where you still keep avenues open. Never know what happens in recruiting.
I know everybody wants prototype DB's, but I hope Davis and Dixon from Tampa are priorities. Both are elite DB's.

Honestly, I don't get it. Davis can play here, he's at a feeder school and we need pure corners in the worst way.

In a class where we will sign 3-4 corners he's an obvious take.

If he wants in take him! SERIOUS QUESTION??? Isnt this the kid that started over al blades jr last year?????

Advertisement
This is wats beyond frustrating about recruiting. Richt and staff will always know more than alot of us about recruiting but it seems like they keep repeating the same mistake especially at CB. Year 1 we almost missed on Bandy bc of size, thank god he is of the same ilk as Duke, year 2 we missed on samuels bc we ****ted on him trying to get TC n PS2, year 3 waiting on Steele missing on Couch n Smith. Somebody please explain this **** to me.

Advertisement
Plus hes a 4 star kid from a school we need to dominate cuz battle, Ingraham, carter can all contribute here. Stop with chasing the "perfect" recruit n go after what made this school special south florida dogs.

Advertisement
This is wats beyond frustrating about recruiting. Richt and staff will always know more than alot of us about recruiting but it seems like they keep repeating the same mistake especially at CB. Year 1 we almost missed on Bandy bc of size, thank god he is of the same ilk as Duke, year 2 we missed on samuels bc we ****ted on him trying to get TC n PS2, year 3 waiting on Steele missing on Couch n Smith. Somebody please explain this **** to me.
i understand what your saying but at a certain point we as fans also need to realize bandy as a lil dude IS AN EXCEPTION. Also he had the frame to put on good weight. You cant take nothing but little kids and expect to make great dbs out of them who can shut down ur average 6'2+ wr these days... thats just not being realistic & it's setting yourselves as a fanbase up for failure. Honestly it just seems half the fan base constantly just complains about what wasnt done rather than embracing what is...

Ah ok..i thought brooklyn said he weighed sub 150
To clarify here. Ive never been in a room with him on a scale. If it comes across that way i apologize. So to clarify ive seen a crap ton of 170lb dbs wrs etc down here & this kid from standing right in front of me talking with me is EASILY the smallest ive EVER seen... the kid is rail thin. If hes hiding 170 somewhere i have no clue where. Bookie was 184 and has this kid beat by an easy 25 lbs. Id say IN MY OPINION 160 is tops

Advertisement
To clarify here. Ive never been in a room with him on a scale. If it comes across that way i apologize. So to clarify ive seen a crap ton of 170lb dbs wrs etc down here & this kid from standing right in front of me talking with me is EASILY the smallest ive EVER seen... the kid is rail thin. If hes hiding 170 somewhere i have no clue where. Bookie was 184 and has this kid beat by an easy 25 lbs. Id say IN MY OPINION 160 is tops
I wouldn't go into an investigating career because your estimates are way off.

Ok. Ill wait.
GJU79mUq.jpg
number 41

His response, "why would I lie about my weight." He was officially 166 at the opening. What more do you want. Do you think it is more likely that he has dropped 16 pounds since then or that he has gained 4?
He was OFFICIALLY 166 at something thats unofficial but its the gospel for you. As i said and you seem to take it personal. Your choice if youd like to. Ill stick to thats the scrawniest 170 ive ever seen in life. On that note you have a great day & keep up the great work. Oh & by the by Thanks for the career advice from a dude who has staff member attached to his name on a message board.

Advertisement
Back