2019-20 Schedule

OB Classic should feature UM, UF, FSU and another team from Florida like UCF or USF. Every year.

I completely agree. Especially since the state of Florida will probably have 5 teams make the NCAA tournament this season. If they add FAU or FIU or FGCU then they could have three or four games of all Florida based teams. That would make money and be great for the fans.

FIU vs FGCU, FAU vs USF, UCF vs FSU and MIA vs UF. I would pay for tickets to that.

Advertisement
I completely agree. Especially since the state of Florida will probably have 5 teams make the NCAA tournament this season. If they add FAU or FIU or FGCU then they could have three or four games of all Florida based teams. That would make money and be great for the fans.

FIU vs FGCU, FAU vs USF, UCF vs FSU and MIA vs UF. I would pay for tickets to that.
Exactly. I went to an OB Classic some years ago and it was very poorly attended. Mainly because of the weak field. An all-Florida tourney would be much more attractive.

ACCN is doing a schedule release show tomorrow night at 9pm
Haven't seen Mens BBall 2019-20 populate Espn tonight, or even ACCN site (very tuff ads and delays there for me). If anyone sees the "goods" please advise, so can populate the first locked post with that data for all to see more easily. TY.

Advertisement
9:06PM Have ACCN on (DirecTV)... show delayed by late FSU Colorado soccer game, lol.
(i think id rather watch the debates!)

woman's soccer game ends FSU wins goal with 18 seconds in first OT (yes, OT) here comes ACC BB show!!

Advertisement
The Duke home game is Jan 4 (probably before the students get back) on ESPN and UVA is Mar 4th on ACCN

Still waiting.... I vote next year the team twitter account “accidentally” tweet it out at the top of the show.

Advertisement
12 of 20 Conference games will be on ACCN.

It looks like our byes are the early December set of league games and late February. The no breaks in conference play crowd should be very happy....

Last edited:
early "peek" at the whole shebang, err I mean He-Bang

UM:
Captureaaaa.PNG

Last edited:
Advertisement
Unless CBS has a burning desire to show us playing Wake Forest, the games they left blank will be on the Fox Sports Florida/Fox Sports Sun RSN package of games that survived the ACCN launch.

Unless CBS has a burning desire to show us playing Wake Forest, the games they left blank will be on the Fox Sports Florida/Fox Sports Sun RSN package of games that survived the ACCN launch.
Not gonna lie, but the ACC Network messed up CBS scheduling, at least we're getting a saturday night primetime game versus Duke

Advertisement
Back