2019-20 Schedule

scane

Redshirt Freshman
Opening at home on 11/5 against Louisville. The game will air on ACC Network.

Canedude08

Sophomore
Garbage. Blake James is a moron. Why would you agree to have a team, that will have at least 4 new guys joining the roster play their first game against a legitimate squad? WHY? What does Miami get out of this? I know someone is going to say "The ACC Network needs programming". I don't see Duke playing UNC on opening night. I don't see Louisville playing NC State on opening night. Miami has an incompetent moron running the show. I know L is beside himself right now. Even if Miami wins, the win does nothing, because people are going to say "It was opening night". If Miami loses, it could be a big time set back, just because the team will be brand spanking new.

mtsucalico85

Recruit
Garbage. Blake James is a moron. Why would you agree to have a team, that will have at least 4 new guys joining the roster play their first game against a legitimate squad? WHY? What does Miami get out of this? I know someone is going to say "The ACC Network needs programming". I don't see Duke playing UNC on opening night. I don't see Louisville playing NC State on opening night. Miami has an incompetent moron running the show. I know L is beside himself right now. Even if Miami wins, the win does nothing, because people are going to say "It was opening night". If Miami loses, it could be a big time set back, just because the team will be brand spanking new.
It's conference mandated with the opening of the ACC Network. Everyone but Duke is opening with an ACC opponent, with Duke getting their Champions Classic matchup.

Gables Canes

Freshman
Overreact a bit much? This is ACC mandated as part of the new ACC network.

Also, it’s college basketball. A roster with 4 new guys is not unheard of. Rather, that’s the norm. Between guys bolting early for the draft, transfers, etc, there’s quite a bit of turnover on most rosters every year. I personally think this is great and much more exciting than playing the likes of SC upstate and Bethune cookman for a month.

Miami04

Senior

I feel like you may be retarded.