2018 WR Austin forming relationship with Dugans

View as article
Offered him? lolol Why?

Pass on this kid..........NBP plays no one!

Their class is lower than 1A.

Because he was making everyone look silly at the SFL Fire tryouts

How many of those TRYOUT DB's were guys that actually made the team?

lol that's probably the most exclusive team in SFL and you're still questioning the talent he faced there

I can tell you don't know much

In fact, I coach on one of the all star 7 on 7 teams here in Tampa and every kid in the world comes to Try out which is why I laugh at your asinine claim about him being some stud going up against Try out DB's when we don't know if the kids he went against have offers, are highly rated, etc.

I can tell it's you who doesn't know much.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Offered him? lolol Why?

He is dominating his comp is what matters. There are a ton of top recruits every year who dont play good comp in high school.

You think Miami is going to offer a kid that doesn't dominate his comp?

Make some sense. The kid won't play here.

He'll be another Jermaine McKenzie.

Yep. Dugans said he didnt play good comp in high school and still went to fsu and then the nfl.

so he's going to be the next Dugans 21 years later!

AWESOME!

Last edited:
The encouraging thing about Austin is his legit size/track speed combo. He is a top tier prospect on the physical side. And he is dominating this level so it's not like the production is lacking.

Exactly. 6'3" and running 10.6's ... I'm not as concerned with the talent level.

Do you know if he's been on campus for any of the events since Richt was hired or if the staff has visited him in person for a game? If they've seen him perform in person, then I don't really worry about the competition.

Running 10.6 where?

According to his official track times, that's not true at all: Kevin Austin - FL Track and Field Profile

We get it.

You're a new poster, with single digit posts, and 90% of your posts have been bashing Austin and trying to convince people he's not Miami quality. Why don't you go post on some other P5 team boards too?. All the ones that have offered him.

In any event, get used to it, Miami likes him and a bunch of other schools like him too. I guess it really bothers you, and it's eating you up inside. The question I have is, why? Why do you feel every single post has to be trying to say the kids not a player?

There's something else going on here.

You can get deez nuts with all this new poster crap.

I didn't bash that kid's ability once...I bashed his competition, stated facts about his supposed 100 meter time and even gave this board and factual comparison in former Cane Jermain mckenzie who played the same type of comp in high school but could not cut it here.

Unlike you, I've played the game in college and I currently coach high school football.

Stick to being a fan or some message board super hero...either way. Ignore button for you loser.

Bītch, you ain't nobody except a low post basher jealous of some 11th grade kid.

Did you say "pass on him" or not?

So some 3rd rate county employee like you knows more than several top P5 college professionals that make bank to evaluate kids like him?

FOH with that shīt, you low rent punk

Last edited:
Kevin Austin had 10.98 PR as a 10th grader.

Phillip Dorset had a 10.79 PR as an 11th grader.

Speed won't be an issue with him.

Andre3000 has a hardon for him. I wonder why?

FACTS: Kevin Austin - FL Track and Field Profile

The fūck? That link just confirms what I posted, dumbass

Also, mods need to take a hard look at you ****. Every single one of your post has been on blast for this kid and trying to convince everybody that he sucks. You're a one trick pony

And I get the other side of the story, the competition is pathetic. I get that. You're just not getting the other side. People that make a living doing this want to sign the kid up. So how are you smarter than they?

Advertisement
Exactly. 6'3" and running 10.6's ... I'm not as concerned with the talent level.

Do you know if he's been on campus for any of the events since Richt was hired or if the staff has visited him in person for a game? If they've seen him perform in person, then I don't really worry about the competition.

Running 10.6 where?

According to his official track times, that's not true at all: Kevin Austin - FL Track and Field Profile

We get it.

You're a new poster, with single digit posts, and 90% of your posts have been bashing Austin and trying to convince people he's not Miami quality. Why don't you go post on some other P5 team boards too?. All the ones that have offered him.

In any event, get used to it, Miami likes him and a bunch of other schools like him too. I guess it really bothers you, and it's eating you up inside. The question I have is, why? Why do you feel every single post has to be trying to say the kids not a player?

I didn't bash that kid's ability once...I bashed his competition, stated facts about his supposed 100 meter time and even gave this board and factual comparison in former Cane Jermain mckenzie who played the same type of comp in high school but could not cut it here.

Unlike you, I've played the game in college and I currently coach high school football.

Stick to being a fan or some message board super hero...either way. Ignore button for you loser.

Bītch, you ain't nobody except a low post bashed jealous of some 11th grade kid.

So some 3rd rate county employee like you knows more than several top P5 college professionals that make bank to evaluate kids like him?

Are you big mad or little mad you FLUFFER!

Go drink a cranberry juice because you're spilling your menstrual blood all over this thread bc I don't agree with you.

You pale crusty never played, never amounted to anything stalking and following kids on Twitter loser.

This board isn't here to sing kumbaya and hold hands you bathroom fetish ***.

Go fix the fryolator and make sure every kid that comes through the drive get their Burger King hat *** wipe.

Also, mods need to take a hard look at you ****. Every single one of your post has been on blast for this kid and trying to convince everybody that he sucks. You're a one trick pony

And I get the other side of the story, the competition is pathetic. I get that. You're just not getting the other side. People that make a living doing this want to sign the kid up. So how are you smarter than they?

*** wipe see Dorsett: Phillp Dorsett - FL Track and Field Profile

Dorsett CONSISTENTLY ran in the 10's..not some flash in the pan time because a stop watch may have been off.

Your brain should sue you for non support.

and you're missing the point of message boards: I don't have to agree just bc Miami offered him.

Teams offer players that won't cut it every single day. **** are you even talking about.

Offered him? lolol Why?

He is dominating his comp is what matters. There are a ton of top recruits every year who dont play good comp in high school.
Ray Lewis III dominated a bunch of Poindexters too in HS.

Franchise what's GOOD man???

and yeah I agree with you!

If I was any better they'd have to come up with a new category for it.

Offered him? lolol Why?

Ray Lewis III dominated a bunch of Poindexters too in HS.

Franchise what's GOOD man???

and yeah I agree with you!

If I was any better they'd have to come up with a new category for it.

That's what I like to hear!

Be well sir!

Advertisement

*** wipe see Dorsett: Phillp Dorsett - FL Track and Field Profile

Dorsett CONSISTENTLY ran in the 10's..not some flash in the pan time because a stop watch may have been off.

Your brain should sue you for non support.

and you're missing the point of message boards: I don't have to agree just bc Miami offered him.

Teams offer players that won't cut it every single day. **** are you even talking about.

Try harder.

Don't actually care whether this specific kid makes it on campus or not, especially one whole year before signing day.I'll let Dugans worry about that

What I like to do is calling out message board fake-*** posers like you that claim to know shīt, when you're just a nobody punk

"Ooooh I clean the jocks of 7 on 7 kids in Tampa"

"Aaaaah - I claim to have some low level high school coaching job. FOH with that shīt. You ain't nobody ... and you don't know shīt

Offered him? lolol Why?

lol that's probably the most exclusive team in SFL and you're still questioning the talent he faced there

In fact, I coach on one of the all star 7 on 7 teams here in Tampa and every kid in the world comes to Try out which is why I laugh at your asinine claim about him being some stud going up against Try out DB's when we don't know if the kids he went against have offers, are highly rated, etc.

Lmfao, dude Trenell troutman and Divaad Wilson are two of the best CB's down here and you're saying they're nobodies?

Stick to Tampa dude because you don't know **** about Dade and broward

At states he made it to the finals in the 100. Anthony Schwarts our other early wr offer..beat him by a whole second. Also Robert Burns beat him in the same heat with his bubble wrap on.

At least he runs track which i like but hes a mid 11's guy on the track. Hes probably the tallest guy there though and it only helps with his football speed.

Advertisement
At states he made it to the finals in the 100. Anthony Schwarts our other early wr offer..beat him by a whole second. Also Robert Burns beat him in the same heat with his bubble wrap on.

At least he runs track which i like but hes a mid 11's guy on the track. Hes probably the tallest guy there though and it only helps with his football speed.

Those were 10th grade times.

Let's see how he runs this year in 11th grade.

Not that it matters, because he's not going to be the fastest guy, not Dorsett speed, but if he runs low 11's and high 10's he'll be fast enough.

The real question is what kind of football player is he and what game speed does he have. Apparently his junior year impressed enough of the top P5 schools that all the scouting sites show they have interest, many apparently with offers.

Running 10.6 where?

We get it.

Bītch, you ain't nobody except a low post basher jealous of some 11th grade kid.

I like the aggression

Advertisement

Lmfao, dude Trenell troutman and Divaad Wilson are two of the best CB's down here and you're saying they're nobodies?

Lol at that guy trying to act like he knows what he's talking about on this kid when he doesn't even know about SFL Fire. He's clearly too stubborn to be objective about it.

Like no talented players have ever come from playing bad comp in HS.. FOH with that nonsensical thinking.

Lol at that guy trying to act like he knows what he's talking about on this kid when he doesn't even know about SFL Fire. He's clearly too stubborn to be objective about it.

Like no talented players have ever come from playing bad comp in HS.. FOH with that nonsensical thinking.
It's SFL express, I got it confused with the Florida Fire that Jerry Juedy used to play on

Ummm, look he comes off abrasive all the time, I get it but he has been around for a good minute following this cruitin thing and does in fact know what he is talking about.

I would love to be in the room where the staff is discussing which 4-5 wrs they're prioritizing

My guess.... Wiggins (committed)...Pope.....Austin....Warren Thompson....Jatavious Harris....plan B (Watt)

Advertisement
Back