2018 WR Austin forming relationship with Dugans

View as article
Advertisement
Here we go...not once was the kid dancing and taking 5 moves to get open.

[video=youtube;MIpY-kcmomo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIpY-kcmomo[/video]

4:01 mark here he skins Surtain Jr with a clean route.

[video=youtube;b-VfAVvLa9U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-VfAVvLa9U[/video]

1. At that 4:10 mark, Mr. Jeudy, expect a lot of those types of passes from Mr. Hurd
2. I forgot how freakishly good Grimes was. If he can come back healthy from that ACL injury, he'll be a problem
3. Smith looked real soft, I think his 5* billing was overrated and I look for him to be another casualty at Bama. Thomas over Smith all day
4. Patrick Surtain being rated as the #1 DB in the nation has me scratching my head. Top 7, yes, but I don't see #1 in the nation
5. I see Jeff Thomas moving the chains either by his catching ability or by P.I calls, b/c that's the only way he can be stopped.

Austin just picked up a Clemson offer yesterday fyi....Ivins said they might jump into his top choices.

Advertisement
so on an article on 247 Austin says Dugans told him at their Spring game that we have 5 spots (wr) open? hmmm. i thought we were only taking 4. interesting.

I'm surprised there isn't more chatter on this kid. Yea he lit up garbage competition that consisted of no seniors but that is what he was suppose to do. I want him in this class and I have a feeling that 5th spot will only go to someone who is elite. No point in bringing in two of Austin, Moore, and Swartz, pick one and save the last spot for someone who might want to hop on later like how we got Jeff Thomas.

5298910.jpg
5298912.jpg

Kid is built like Andre already

Advertisement
I'm surprised there isn't more chatter on this kid. Yea he lit up garbage competition that consisted of no seniors but that is what he was suppose to do. I want him in this class and I have a feeling that 5th spot will only go to someone who is elite. No point in bringing in two of Austin, Moore, and Swartz, pick one and save the last spot for someone who might want to hop on later like how we got Jeff Thomas.

Kevin Austin and Terrace Marshall please.

Last edited:
+1000 Classy and Elite.
Just picture the kid in 3 years.

He'll be 6'3" 220lbs running a sub-11 100m and snapping off routes like he does in those videos.

Yeah, I think I'd take a kid with Andre Johnson-like measurables. The kid is a physical freak, with very good speed, soft hands and is sought after by other big time programs........What's not to like?

Advertisement
Back