2018 WR Austin forming relationship with Dugans

View as article
Peter Ariz , them rushing numbers are a little inflated. I believe the correct number is 454.

He still avg 9.9 a rush and 41 rec for 1021 with a 24.9 avg.

Advertisement
lol that's probably the most exclusive team in SFL and you're still questioning the talent he faced there

I can tell you don't know much

In fact, I coach on one of the all star 7 on 7 teams here in Tampa and every kid in the world comes to Try out which is why I laugh at your asinine claim about him being some stud going up against Try out DB's when we don't know if the kids he went against have offers, are highly rated, etc.

I can tell it's you who doesn't know much.
Lmfao, dude Trenell troutman and Divaad Wilson are two of the best CB's down here and you're saying they're nobodies?

Stick to Tampa dude because you don't know **** about Dade and broward

Lol at that guy trying to act like he knows what he's talking about on this kid when he doesn't even know about SFL Fire. He's clearly too stubborn to be objective about it.

Like no talented players have ever come from playing bad comp in HS.. FOH with that nonsensical thinking.

Ummm, look he comes off abrasive all the time, I get it but he has been around for a good minute following this cruitin thing and does in fact know what he is talking about.

Been around for a while? You would know this how? He's got about 9 posts.

In fact, I coach on one of the all star 7 on 7 teams here in Tampa and every kid in the world comes to Try out which is why I laugh at your asinine claim about him being some stud going up against Try out DB's when we don't know if the kids he went against have offers, are highly rated, etc.

Lmfao, dude Trenell troutman and Divaad Wilson are two of the best CB's down here and you're saying they're nobodies?

Lol at that guy trying to act like he knows what he's talking about on this kid when he doesn't even know about SFL Fire. He's clearly too stubborn to be objective about it.

Like no talented players have ever come from playing bad comp in HS.. FOH with that nonsensical thinking.

Ummm, look he comes off abrasive all the time, I get it but he has been around for a good minute following this cruitin thing and does in fact know what he is talking about.

If he is Litee he has been around a long time. Haven't seen him since he disappeared on RCT, but if it is him, dude knows the game.

The T i remember you either love him or hate him, but he keeps it 100 whether you like it or not.

Last edited:
Im sure he'll be at paradise camp. We'll so how he lines up vs the big boys there. Don't sweat the comp. We'll find out.

If he is Litee he has been around a long time. Haven't seen him since he disappeared on RCT, but if it is him, dude knows the game.

The T i remember you either love him or hate him, but he keeps it 100 whether you like it or not.

Gotcha.

But don't know and don't care.

On a message board, It's the weakest of weak shīt to trot out a 3rd rate coaching pedigree in a tank town like Tampa. And from what I've seen today, he has no clue what he's talking about. Bottom line, anybody can have any opinion, that's what a message board is for, but the guy was banging on this recruit with every post. A total of 20 posts and 19 of them were banging on him. Sounded like an agenda to me.

Also, that he keeps it 100 shīt so it's OK doesn't work with me. Like just saying that makes it OK. **** no. It's turned into such a stupid cliche, you can excuse any kind of stupidity by saying somebody keeps it 100. I don't play that.

Last edited:
Advertisement
We have a good shot at him. His mama don't play about the academics. That's why she pulled him out of his last school. Administrator wouldn't put him in a class that she wanted him in and he was gone the next day.

All this talk about his level of competition is mute. Just stop it. Only you's guys care about that ****. College coaches could give 2 fvcks and they get paid a lot more than we do to make these decisions. I'd say the coaches at Ohio State, Michigan State, Florida, Miami, Michigan, etc...know a thing or two about what legit college football players look like. They definitely know more than the people on this message board. I've seen plenty of strike-outs on here.

Advertisement
All this talk about his level of competition is mute. Just stop it. Only you's guys care about that ****. College coaches could give 2 fvcks and they get paid a lot more than we do to make these decisions. I'd say the coaches at Ohio State, Michigan State, Florida, Miami, Michigan, etc...know a thing or two about what legit college football players look like. They definitely know more than the people on this message board. I've seen plenty of strike-outs on here.

Competition matters Cassaro.

NBP plays in a division lower than 1A.

Those schools you named sign guys every single year that can't hack it and transfer out. None of them are 100% in their evaluation. ****, not even 50%.

And you know I know my stuff...period!

This is Dub...your former CB (#5) in 99.

Last edited:

It's me bro.

Don't mind that Message Board super hero.

He wish he knew what I did.

LOLOLOLOL At this ****** caring about how many posts someone has as it somehow equates to their football acumen.

you message board dudes are str8 retarded.

Advertisement
Kevin Austin had 10.98 PR as a 10th grader.

Phillip Dorset had a 10.79 PR as an 11th grader.

Speed won't be an issue with him.

Andre3000 has a hardon for him. I wonder why?

FACTS: Kevin Austin - FL Track and Field Profile

The fūck? That link just confirms what I posted, dumbass

Also, mods need to take a hard look at you ****. Every single one of your post has been on blast for this kid and trying to convince everybody that he sucks. You're a one trick pony

And I get the other side of the story, the competition is pathetic. I get that. You're just not getting the other side. People that make a living doing this want to sign the kid up. So how are you smarter than they?

*** wipe see Dorsett: Phillp Dorsett - FL Track and Field Profile

Dorsett CONSISTENTLY ran in the 10's..not some flash in the pan time because a stop watch may have been off.

Your brain should sue you for non support.

and you're missing the point of message boards: I don't have to agree just bc Miami offered him.

Teams offer players that won't cut it every single day. **** are you even talking about.

Try harder.

Don't actually care whether this specific kid makes it on campus or not, especially one whole year before signing day.I'll let Dugans worry about that

What I like to do is calling out message board fake-*** posers like you that claim to know shīt, when you're just a nobody punk

"Ooooh I clean the jocks of 7 on 7 kids in Tampa"

"Aaaaah - I claim to have some low level high school coaching job. FOH with that shīt. You ain't nobody ... and you don't know shīt

Fact of the matter is I KNOW MORE THAN YOU message board ***** and you're so mad about it.

You don't have a resume in anything other than washing cars with your mouth you message board twitter stalking loser.

Last edited:
Because he was making everyone look silly at the SFL Fire tryouts

How many of those TRYOUT DB's were guys that actually made the team?

lol that's probably the most exclusive team in SFL and you're still questioning the talent he faced there

First off: I am from Dade County (the 40's) and attended high school in Broward (Nova high) so miss me with the silly talk about I don't know anything about Dade or Broward when little brother played at STA and is a former Cane. Close your mouth.

You're comparing what someone does in T shirts & shorts at a 7on7 try out to real football in actual pads.

and I never said they were nobodies...I asked how many of those try out DB's that you claimed he made look silly actually made the team??

You haven't answered that yet and you can't because you're just talking out of your a$$.

Last edited:

Gotcha.

But don't know and don't care.

On a message board, It's the weakest of weak shīt to trot out a 3rd rate coaching pedigree in a tank town like Tampa. And from what I've seen today, he has no clue what he's talking about. Bottom line, anybody can have any opinion, that's what a message board is for, but the guy was banging on this recruit with every post. A total of 20 posts and 19 of them were banging on him. Sounded like an agenda to me.

Also, that he keeps it 100 shīt so it's OK doesn't work with me. Like just saying that makes it OK. **** no. It's turned into such a stupid cliche, you can excuse any kind of stupidity by saying somebody keeps it 100. I don't play that.

LOLOLOL this guy is getting madder by the hour!

Listen Dork....My resume is solidified!

You're getting mad about my OPINION because I don't like the kid! lolololololololololol

NEWSFLASH: I am not going to like every kid we offer...period.

& who cares what you do or don't play? Who in the **** do you think you are?? You don't run anything here! Go play in traffic with a blind fold.

Last edited:
Advertisement
How many of those TRYOUT DB's were guys that actually made the team?

I don't know about who? lolol

Close your mouth cheerleader.

I have buddies that coach on the Fire and the Express and if I still lived in my home town of Miami, I would be coaching on one of those teams.

Name the talented college players from Florida that played football at a division lower than 1A.

Name them...I will wait.

1,000 yards receiving in Wing T offense?!?!

birthday-surprise.gif

Advertisement
Back