2018 Recruiting

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Anyone seen anything on if Nassir Little's visit will still happen this weekend? I've heard that the campus might be closed til next Monday.

Screenshot (17h 56m 54s).jpg

Advertisement
Who do you project to be in this class? [MENTION=1856]strauzer[/MENTION]

too early to tell yet but best guess

Guards
Carey or Ayala
Combo/wings
Bey
Power forward
Harris

I think we have a legit shot at Dort, Williams, Little

Bey moved his visit up to 9/22 when Ayala is on campus too

Advertisement
Not at all

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

The money accusation for every recruit we lose on this site is specious. In this day and age of technology it will usually come out if someone is getting paid a ton of money. Maybe something small like they're getting more free lunches than allowed, but nothing that would sway a decision. If it would sway a decision, it will come out. Like it did with Nevin, and more recently with Mo Bamba (allegedly).

Especially with Nike. That would be the worst business decision of all time. If it came out they were paying recruits while holding countless Nike sponsored events, **** would go down.

Lot of risk, little reward for Nike.

Grassroots and College basketball recruiting is ridiculously dirty. Not talking about any kids in particular but you guys just arent involved if you do not think the shoe companies and colleges arent paying kids

I'm sure there are colleges that pay, but I think it will usually come out. As far as shoe companies, why would they? Just to get kids to go to Oregon?

Like I said.. Kids go where the money is.. AAU... Shoe companies etc... People are paid with cash..

I am very in tuned with local grassroots and high school basketball up here in Orlando. It was only a matter of time.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/fbi-pr...ndal-snaring-big-time-programs-144631716.html

The money accusation for every recruit we lose on this site is specious. In this day and age of technology it will usually come out if someone is getting paid a ton of money. Maybe something small like they're getting more free lunches than allowed, but nothing that would sway a decision. If it would sway a decision, it will come out. Like it did with Nevin, and more recently with Mo Bamba (allegedly).

Especially with Nike. That would be the worst business decision of all time. If it came out they were paying recruits while holding countless Nike sponsored events, **** would go down.

Grassroots and College basketball recruiting is ridiculously dirty. Not talking about any kids in particular but you guys just arent involved if you do not think the shoe companies and colleges arent paying kids

I'm sure there are colleges that pay, but I think it will usually come out. As far as shoe companies, why would they? Just to get kids to go to Oregon?

Like I said.. Kids go where the money is.. AAU... Shoe companies etc... People are paid with cash..

I am very in tuned with local grassroots and high school basketball up here in Orlando. It was only a matter of time.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/fbi-pr...ndal-snaring-big-time-programs-144631716.html

And I guess like I said, it will usually come out. Was hoping Miami wasn't involved.

And I guess like I said, it will usually come out. Was hoping Miami wasn't involved.

Lol that you took that for you to be right. You said you didn't understand why shoe companies would be involved I imagine you see now that they are

That report is the tip of the iceberg. Much more people getting away with it than getting caught. No rogram is dirtier than Duke and Kentucky and not a word about them or Nike in that

Advertisement
Back