2018 Recruiting

Advertisement
Advertisement
Getting an official in Sept from Little should be good news for us considering he unofficially visited over the summer

Advertisement
UNC was apparently Little's dream school growing up so could be tough.

True. Plus he's getting the dreaded crystal ball there.

Still. Carolina already has another top 100 SF commit, Rechon Black and are making runs at Zion Williamson and Jarrius Hamilton.

Im just curious as to how many scholarships we have available. Newton is leaving, and Bruce and Lonnie aren't 100% Lets get Dort and Little and make history. We need players to complement Lykes while we got him

Im just curious as to how many scholarships we have available. Newton is leaving, and Bruce and Lonnie aren't 100% Lets get Dort and Little and make history. We need players to complement Lykes while we got him

That's just it, isn't it? I don't think we know how schollies we'll have because of Lonnie and Bruce. Newton is the only scholarship senior.

Advertisement

That's just it, isn't it? I don't think we know how schollies we'll have because of Lonnie and Bruce. Newton is the only scholarship senior.

It's interesting how different it is from football recruiting. Your class is usually pretty set before a majority of the season has been played. So if we get 3 guys in, and Bruce and Lonnie don't go pro, would we have to cut two older guys?

Advertisement

It's interesting how different it is from football recruiting. Your class is usually pretty set before a majority of the season has been played. So if we get 3 guys in, and Bruce and Lonnie don't go pro, would we have to cut two older guys?

I bet L has a pretty good idea of what's going to happen, but you never know for sure.

I mean, I think it's pretty much a given that Bruce and Walker are gone unless something crazy happens. They're lottery picks

My math says....

13 scholies available

Izudu SR
Lawrence SR

DJ JR
Miller JR
Waardenburg JR
Wilson JR
Huell JR (wildcard)

Gak SO
Lykes SO

Walk ons

Robinson SR
Herenton SO

So 8 or 9 on scholarship assuming that Brown and IV are gone with Huell in the mix to go.

Need to balance reloading, transfers and the loss of 2-3 more (depending on Dewan) after 2018.

My math says....

13 scholies available

Izudu SR
Lawrence SR

DJ JR
Miller JR
Waardenburg JR
Wilson JR
Huell JR (wildcard)

Gak SO
Lykes SO

Walk ons

Robinson SR
Herenton SO

So 8 or 9 on scholarship assuming that Brown and IV are gone with Huell in the mix to go.

Need to balance reloading, transfers and the loss of 2-3 more (depending on Dewan) after 2018.

Only changes would be Wilson and Waardenburg being Sophomores, Wilson will be sitting out and redshirting this year and Waardenburg enrolled last December and practiced but never played last year so will be a redshirt freshman this year.

Advertisement
Back